Zap2it: With the fast-paced nature of "House of Lies," how many script pages do you go through per day?
Don Cheadle: Well, it depends. We've done as many as seven to nine pages, which can be ridiculous. I guess the average day would be five pages, but it can be more. It's a blur. We're sometimes shooting three episodes at a time.
Zap2it: What do you think the effect of that pace is?
Don Cheadle: One of the comments I get back a lot on the show is, "It seems like it's over before it starts." It's definitely something that's different from what I've done before in a popular sort of vein.
Obviously, I haven't played a character like this week in, week out. I've played characters who definitely have had some of the same aspects, but not as condensed and not as full-throttle.
Similar News ItemsDon Cheadle
- Craig Ferguson Takes On Abba’s ‘Take A Chance On Me’ On ‘Lip Sync Battle’ (From ET Canada. 16 January 2017, 12:06 PM, PST)
- James Corden Joins ‘Ocean’s 8’ Cast (From The Wrap. 12 January 2017, 2:28 PM, PST)
- Don Cheadle Rocks Biggie Smalls’ ‘Mo Money Mo Problems’ On ‘Lip Sync Battle’ (From ET Canada. 11 January 2017, 7:37 AM, PST)
"House of Lies" (2012)
- ‘The Path’: Nothing Stays Buried in New Key Art and Character Teases For a Twisted Season 2 (From Indiewire. 13 January 2017, 8:13 AM, PST)
- ‘The Path’: Nothing Stays Buried in New Key Art and Character Teases For a Twisted Season 2 (From Indiewire Television. 13 January 2017, 8:13 AM, PST)
- ‘Feud: Bette and Joan’ Will ‘Lean Into the Pain’ of Aging Actresses in Hollywood (From Indiewire Television. 12 January 2017, 2:17 PM, PST)