Adam Levine got a little help from Jerry Seinfeld, Cameron Diaz and Andy Samberg to kick off his first Saturday Night Live hosting gig, but things might’ve worked out better had those bold-faced names mentored the show’s writers instead.
Indeed, the setups this week were so unimaginative, the Maroon 5 frontman wound up playing himself not once, but twice, and even worse, other sketches (the firehouse meltdown, The Sopranos Diaries, even that “Yolo” short) relegated him to nothing more than a bit player with little to no chance of scoring a laugh.
Below are my picks for the »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- White House Private Party DJ Revealed: Surprise, It's President Obama (From PEOPLE.com. 20 December 2014, 7:45 PM, PST)
- Republican Party Urges Theaters to Show ‘The Interview,’ Offers Support (From The Wrap. 20 December 2014, 3:31 PM, PST)
- Republicans Urge Theaters to Show ‘Interview': ‘We Cannot Be Bullied Into Giving Up Freedom’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 December 2014, 3:25 PM, PST)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- ‘SNL’ Preempted by Dr. Evil Schooling Sony and North Korea (Video) (From The Wrap. 20 December 2014, 9:24 PM, PST)
- Kevin Hart Hosting First SNL of 2015 (From TVLine.com. 20 December 2014, 9:13 PM, PST)
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Mocks Sony Hack on 'SNL' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 December 2014, 9:09 PM, PST)
- Queen of Pop says 'Bitch I'm Madonna' dropping six new tracks from 'Rebel Heart' (From Hitfix. 20 December 2014, 12:58 AM, PST)
- Kevin Jonas, Beyonce and Anna Kendrick Get Into The Holiday Spirit (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 5:21 PM, PST)
- Were Beyoncé and Jay Z Outbid on $70 Million Beverly Hills Mansion? Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 19 December 2014, 4:37 PM, PST)