Adam Levine got a little help from Jerry Seinfeld, Cameron Diaz and Andy Samberg to kick off his first Saturday Night Live hosting gig, but things might’ve worked out better had those bold-faced names mentored the show’s writers instead.
Indeed, the setups this week were so unimaginative, the Maroon 5 frontman wound up playing himself not once, but twice, and even worse, other sketches (the firehouse meltdown, The Sopranos Diaries, even that “Yolo” short) relegated him to nothing more than a bit player with little to no chance of scoring a laugh.
Below are my picks for the »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- Eleven Vietnam Documentaries That Garnered Best Documentary Oscar Nominations (From Scott Feinberg. 24 October 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Queen Elizabeth Sends Her First Tweet (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Aaron Paul Upset With Toys ‘R’ Us After Stores Pull Breaking Bad Toys From Shelves (From TVovermind.com. 24 October 2014, 6:07 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Lamar Odom Won't Grant Khloé Kardashian a Divorce (From Popsugar. 24 October 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Amy Poehler Has the Angelina Jolie of Vaginas and 6 Other Things We Learned (From VH1.com. 24 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Listen to Iggy Azalea's new song 'Iggy Szn': Aussie rapper makes money (From Hitfix. 23 October 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Week 3's Movie Night song choices revealed (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 October 2014, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- 8 Couples Who Renewed Their Vows and Still Split (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 October 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- Is Kylie Jenner Really Dating Tyga? (From Popsugar. 23 October 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)