Adam Levine got a little help from Jerry Seinfeld, Cameron Diaz and Andy Samberg to kick off his first Saturday Night Live hosting gig, but things might’ve worked out better had those bold-faced names mentored the show’s writers instead.
Indeed, the setups this week were so unimaginative, the Maroon 5 frontman wound up playing himself not once, but twice, and even worse, other sketches (the firehouse meltdown, The Sopranos Diaries, even that “Yolo” short) relegated him to nothing more than a bit player with little to no chance of scoring a laugh.
Below are my picks for the »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- Barack Obama Told by Jealous Boyfriend: "Mr. President, Don't Touch My Girlfriend"—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 21 October 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Obama Reacts Hilariously When a Man Tells Him, "Don't Touch My Girlfriend" (From Popsugar. 21 October 2014, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- ‘Furby’ Mashes Brad Pitt's ‘Fury’ With Classic Toys to Make Ultimate Sequel (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 October 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam Are Expecting Their Second Child (From Popsugar. 21 October 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Tina Fey Honors Late SNL Star Jan Hooks, Gives Neil Patrick Harris Oscars Hosting Advice (From E! Online. 21 October 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Parenthood Sneak Peek: Adam and Kristina Show Max What Love Is (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Tina Knowles -- Backs That Thang Up On Jamie Foxx ... What Should He Do? (From TMZ. 21 October 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Powerhouse Vocalists 'Slay the Dragon' with Beyoncé Song (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Powerhouse Vocalists Slay the Dragon of Beyoncé (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)