Adam Levine got a little help from Jerry Seinfeld, Cameron Diaz and Andy Samberg to kick off his first Saturday Night Live hosting gig, but things might’ve worked out better had those bold-faced names mentored the show’s writers instead.
Indeed, the setups this week were so unimaginative, the Maroon 5 frontman wound up playing himself not once, but twice, and even worse, other sketches (the firehouse meltdown, The Sopranos Diaries, even that “Yolo” short) relegated him to nothing more than a bit player with little to no chance of scoring a laugh.
Below are my picks for the »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Rupert Murdoch Apologizes for ‘Real Black President’ Tweet, Calls Barack Obama ‘Charming’ (From The Wrap. 8 October 2015, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- CNN Analyst Blasts ‘Disgusting’ Rupert Murdoch ‘Real Black President’ Tweet, Calls Fox News ‘Enemy’ of Black Struggle (Video) (From The Wrap. 8 October 2015, 5:49 AM, PDT)
- Rupert Murdoch Shades President Obama: Ben Carson Would Be a "Real Black President" (From Us Weekly. 8 October 2015, 3:17 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Chelsea Clinton Reacts to Hillary Clinton's SNL Appearance: "I Won the Mom Jackpot!"—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 8 October 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Michaela Watkins on the Interesting Women She’s Played, From Sarah Koenig to Casual (From Vulture. 8 October 2015, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- Rick Moranis says Ghostbusters cameo ‘made no sense’ (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 October 2015, 3:41 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye West Claim Their Faces Were Ripped Off in New Lawsuit (From The Wrap. 7 October 2015, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Are Moving Into the Mansion From The Big Lebowski (From Vulture. 7 October 2015, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Brazilian television slowly confronts country's deeply entrenched race issues (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 October 2015, 4:02 AM, PDT)