We round up the latest music videos to premiere, so you're never out of the loop. Nicole Scherzinger: 'Boomerang'
Scherzy's not just one of the best X Factor judges, she's also a pretty good popstar, y'know. Her latest video sees her dancing, strutting and donning revealing outfits. Truth be told, we'd have liked to see her throw on an Asda uniform just one more time for good measure. Kodaline: 'High Hopes'
The up-and-coming band pair their heart-tugging soft rock with a poignant video to match its emotion. What's more, Game of Thrones star Liam Cunningham puts in a sterling performance. Kimberley Walsh: 'One Day I'll Fly Away'
The (more) »
- By Lewis Corner
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Ben Affleck on his initial reaction to being offered Batman, and the difference between DC and Marvel movies (From Flickeringmyth. 3 July 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Editorial: Sarah Connor is the Soul of the Terminator Franchise (From DailyDead. 3 July 2015, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- New concept art from X-Men: Apocalypse (From Flickeringmyth. 3 July 2015, 12:07 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- Simon Cowell defends hiring Nick Grimshaw for X Factor: 'I had to balance it up a bit' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 July 2015, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Nick Grimshaw wants Jessie Ware to join him at X Factor Judges' Houses (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 July 2015, 2:06 AM, PDT)
- Demi's Song Of The 'Summer' (From Access Hollywood. 1 July 2015, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- The Voice don't want X Factor 'cast-offs' (From Virgin Media - TV. 3 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Ronda Rousey Stuns in Skin-Tight Bandage Dress—and Nicole Scherzinger Wears It One Day Later! (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- NBC Renews 'I Can Do That!' for Second Season (From The Hollywood Reporter. 2 July 2015, 8:07 AM, PDT)