What had Et readers buzzing this week?
1. First Clip: Ashton Kutcher Becomes 'Jobs'
Ashton Kutcher takes on the role of a lifetime in Jobs, and we have your first look at the movie.
In the clip, Jobs (played by Ashton Kutcher) is raving about the operating system that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak (played by Josh Gad) created. While Jobs is certain that this will become a ubiquitous product for mass consumption, Wozniak needs convincing.
"Nobody wants to buy a computer," says Wozniak.
"How does somebody know what they want if they've never even seen it?" Jobs replies.
Steve Jobs lost his battle with pancreatic cancer at the age of 56 in October 2011 and as April 2013 marks the 37th anniversary of the founding of the Apple Computer Company, Open Road Films has decided to release Jobs on April 19.
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- Foo Fighters tease new music in 'Sonic Highways' trailer for HBO (From Hitfix. 22 August 2014, 5:53 AM, PDT)
- James Foley's Parents: His Bravery Was an Answer to Our Prayers (From PEOPLE.com. 22 August 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Anderson Cooper is now a comic-book character, won't quit his day job (From EW.com - PopWatch. 21 August 2014, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Get Rihanna’s Frayed Cutoffs, Katie Holmes’ Starry Top, and More in This Week’s Celeb Shopping List (From VH1.com. 23 August 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Put Yourself in Unforgettable Vma Moments With This App (From Popsugar. 22 August 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Put Yourself in Unforgettable Vma Moments With This App (From BuzzSugar. 22 August 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna Reveals Her Pick for Sexiest Man Alive (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 August 2014, 4:42 PM, PDT)
- Celebs' Scruff-Tastic Showdown—Vote for the Best Beard! (From E! Online. 20 August 2014, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Have Split (From Popsugar. 20 August 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)