Friday, January 25, 2013 ratings -- New episodes: Nikita, Kitchen Nightmares, 20/20, and Dateline. Episode reruns: The Following, Betty White's Off Their Rockers, Last Man Standing, Malibu Country, Shark Tank, The Carrie Diaries, Undercover Boss, CSI: NY, and Blue Bloods.
8pm - Last Man Standing: (rerun) 0.9 in the demo with 4.83 million.
8:30pm - Malibu Country: (rerun) 0.8 in the demo with 4.17 million.
9pm - Shark Tank: (rerun) 1.4 in the demo with 5.03 million.
10pm - 20/20: 1.4 in the demo (+17% change) with 4.50 million.
8pm - Undercover Boss: (rerun) 1.4 in the demo with 7.07 million.
9pm - CSI: NY: (rerun) 1.0 in the demo with 7.43 million.
10pm - Blue Bloods: (rerun) 1.0 in the demo with 7.80 million.
The CW: »
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders Isn't Out to Scare You From Traveling Again (From TVLine.com. 12 January 2016, 12:18 PM, PST)
- CBS Sets Dates for Criminal Minds Spinoff, New Wednesday Sitcom Block (From TVLine.com. 30 November 2015, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Blue Bloods Sneak Peek: Is Danny and Linda's Marriage in Trouble? (From TVLine.com. 13 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
"Shark Tank" (2009)
- Shark Tank: Four Fun Tidbits on Mark Cuban (From TVovermind.com. 8 February 2016, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Sunday TV Ratings: Super Bowl 50, Dateline NBC, The Simpsons, Beyond The Tank (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 February 2016, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of Step by Step (From TVovermind.com. 6 February 2016, 11:00 PM, PST)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Designated Survivor: ABC Taps Amy Harris to Run Kiefer Sutherland Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 February 2016, 5:02 PM, PST)
- ‘Designated Survivor’: Amy Harris Set As Showrunner Of Kiefer Sutherland Series (From Deadline TV. 5 February 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Gossip Girl Duo, Mila Kunis Teaming Up for Fashion Comedy on Freeform (From TVLine.com. 8 January 2016, 10:07 AM, PST)