On TV this weekend: Syfy’s Snowman ain’t no Frosty, Adam Levine is Live and kickin’, the Screen Actors Guild Awards celebrate TV and film’s best, a Good Wife‘s great dilemma and The Mentalist finds his nemesis’ handiwork in an old case. Here are 15 programs to keep on your radar.
Saturday, January 26
8 pm Victorious (Nickelodeon) | Tori thinks her biggest fear, while performing “The Star-Spangled Banner” at a televised game, is forgetting the lyrics. She soon learns she’s very wrong.
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Exclusive: Check out episode 5 of Pacino & Walken: Roomies! (From JoBlo. 29 November 2015, 9:04 PM, PST)
- Saturday TV Ratings: Frosty The Snowman, 48 Hours, College Football, Dateline (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 November 2015, 12:54 PM, PST)
- Tracy Morgan: "I Went to the Other Side" During Coma, Spoke to God (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 November 2015, 4:01 PM, PST)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- 2015 Amazon Cyber Monday Sales Items (From Dark Horizons. 29 November 2015, 9:48 PM, PST)
- ‘The Leftovers’ Boss Damon Lindelof Explains That Shocking Twist (From Variety - TV News. 29 November 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- The Five Best Original Characters of AMC’s The Walking Dead (From SoundOnSight. 29 November 2015, 11:15 AM, PST)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- What a Link. What a Lovely Link (From FilmExperience. 28 November 2015, 5:03 PM, PST)
- Sarah Hyland's Boyfriend Dominic Sherwood Strips to Backstreet Boys Song for Actress' 25th Birthday (From E! Online. 25 November 2015, 10:16 AM, PST)
- In Honor of Sarah Hyland's Birthday, Let's Take a Look at Her 25 Most Wow-Worthy Red Carpet Looks (From E! Online. 24 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)