Matt Damon has become famous for everything from his left wing views to his role as butt kicking ex- CIA operative, Jason Bourne. He currently stars in the film ‘Promised Land,’ which is still gracing some screens in the Us, but has struggled to please audiences and many critics. It’s become a running theme in Damon’s current career.
However, Damon’s managed to remain a top list talent and his films usually do modestly well with fans and critics, but he has yet to bring home a success like ‘Good Will Hunting’ again. I mean, does anyone actually remember watching movies like ‘The Adjustment Bureau’ or ‘We Bought a Zoo?’ I certainly don’t.
- Zachary Leeman
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Angelina Jolie's Post-Mastectomy Topless Portrait to Be Auctioned for Charity (From E! Online. 24 May 2013, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Overlooks a Burning City in New Poster for World War Z (From HeyUGuys. 24 May 2013, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- World War Z 'Muse Live at the World Premiere in London' TV Spot (From MovieWeb. 24 May 2013, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Jokes About Gravity Sex Scenes With George Clooney (From Access Hollywood. 24 May 2013, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Exits Guy Ritchie’s ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’ (From Screen Rant. 24 May 2013, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Disowns "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." (From Manny the Movie Guy. 24 May 2013, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Who Else Could Have Played Liberace (From Huffington Post. 24 May 2013, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Film With 10-Minute Long Lesbian Sex Scene Is Talk Of Cannes Film Festival (From Huffington Post. 24 May 2013, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Seitz on Soderbergh’s Behind the Candelabra: Swan Song or Not, an Impressive Work (From Vulture. 24 May 2013, 10:35 AM, PDT)