Child fashion prodigy and Rookie magazine publisher Tavi Gevinson is now the youngest guest to appear on "The Colbert Report."
The 16-year-old blogger and fashion industry darling paid a visit to Stephen Colbert to explain how she manages high school English homework while running a magazine and, more importantly, to give Colbert a makeover.
The segment was not short on charm, with Colbert offering to write a guest piece for Rookie. "I was thinking of writing a column from the point of view of a 48-year-old dad," says Colbert. "It's called 'You're Not Wearing That.'"
Tavi shared her own expertise by taking Stephen through a range of proposed makeover options, including the "Tortured Artist," a shirtless look that got plenty of hoots and hollers from the live audience.
Similar News ItemsOne Direction
- Zayn Malik Reveals His Backup Plan If He Never Became a Famous Singer (From E! Online. 16 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Teen Choice Awards Video – Watch “Back To You” Performance With Bebe Rexha (From GossipCop. 13 August 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Reveals That Time He Disappointed Simon Cowell (From ET Canada. 13 August 2017, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Isn't Sure If Trump Will Still Be President by Friday (From PasteMagazine. 16 August 2017, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- FCC Censorship Rules Vary for Broadcast, Cable, and Streaming (From Variety - TV News. 16 August 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- LeBron James Says Trump ‘Made Hate Fashionable Again’ as Stars React to President’s Latest Charlottesville Remarks (From PEOPLE.com. 16 August 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Dunkirk becomes second highest grosser of 2017 at UK box office, beating Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 16 August 2017, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Riz Ahmed Spits Must-See Spoken Word Poem in Wake of Charlottesville Violence — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 15 August 2017, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Riz Ahmed Spits Must-See Spoken Word Poem in Wake of Charlottesville Violence — Watch (From Indiewire. 15 August 2017, 7:37 AM, PDT)