Child fashion prodigy and Rookie magazine publisher Tavi Gevinson is now the youngest guest to appear on "The Colbert Report."
The 16-year-old blogger and fashion industry darling paid a visit to Stephen Colbert to explain how she manages high school English homework while running a magazine and, more importantly, to give Colbert a makeover.
The segment was not short on charm, with Colbert offering to write a guest piece for Rookie. "I was thinking of writing a column from the point of view of a 48-year-old dad," says Colbert. "It's called 'You're Not Wearing That.'"
Tavi shared her own expertise by taking Stephen through a range of proposed makeover options, including the "Tortured Artist," a shirtless look that got plenty of hoots and hollers from the live audience.
Similar News ItemsOne Direction
- Justin Bieber Enjoys High-Flying Christmas with New Private Jet (From PEOPLE.com. 26 December 2014, 8:55 AM, PST)
- Save the Dates! Your Guide to 125+ January Returns, Debuts and Finales (From TVLine.com. 25 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Tuesday TV Ratings: One Direction, The Year, Shrek the Halls, Kelly Clarkson (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 December 2014, 12:59 PM, PST)
- 2014 in Review, Part 1: Best and Worst in Drama, Comedy and Reality, the Most Improved, Underrated and More! (From TVLine.com. 24 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Weekend Movies and TV: 'Into the Woods,' 'Black Mirror,' & More (Video) (From Moviefone. 24 December 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Hollywood’s Boldest Moves of the Year: TheWrap’s Best & Worst 2014 (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 12:34 PM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon Bonds With One Direction, Says Newborn Daughter Frances Is Already a Fan—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 24 December 2014, 4:37 AM, PST)
- One Direction Play Tourists in Brazil (While Simultaneously Making Us Swoon): Watch Now! (From E! Online. 24 December 2014)
- One Direction Mock Jimmy Fallon’s Brit Accent in Interview (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 10:46 PM, PST)