Child fashion prodigy and Rookie magazine publisher Tavi Gevinson is now the youngest guest to appear on "The Colbert Report."
The 16-year-old blogger and fashion industry darling paid a visit to Stephen Colbert to explain how she manages high school English homework while running a magazine and, more importantly, to give Colbert a makeover.
The segment was not short on charm, with Colbert offering to write a guest piece for Rookie. "I was thinking of writing a column from the point of view of a 48-year-old dad," says Colbert. "It's called 'You're Not Wearing That.'"
Tavi shared her own expertise by taking Stephen through a range of proposed makeover options, including the "Tortured Artist," a shirtless look that got plenty of hoots and hollers from the live audience.
Similar News ItemsOne Direction
- Niall Horan Plays "Who'd You Rather?" and Makes His Debut Solo Performance (From E! Online. 26 October 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Niall Horan Ironically Chooses Ex Ellie Goulding as His Dream Girl on Ellen (From Popsugar. 26 October 2016, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik Invites Fans to ‘Judge Me on My Own Terms’ in New Self-Titled Autobiography (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- James Corden’s Sister on ‘Surreal’ NFL Bit: ‘You Aren’t Prepared for These Guys So Quickly Stripping Off!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hanks Negotiates With ‘Big’s Zoltar To Be Made 30 Again (From Deadline TV. 25 October 2016, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Exhumes Animated Abe Lincoln To Critique Donald Trump’s Gettysburg Address (From Deadline TV. 25 October 2016, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Dating History – and What She’s Said About Romance (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- Liam Payne Inks Deal With Republic Records (From We Got This Covered. 17 October 2016, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Niall Horan Reveals He Went Backpacking After One Direction Split (From PEOPLE.com. 14 October 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)