Argentinian filmmaker Juan Diego Solanas devises an original sci-fi romantic fantasy with his latest movie, Upside Down, starring Kirsten Dunst and Jim Sturgess in the lead roles. The film toys with the concept of gravity, and involves two planets that are in close proximity with each other. The planet’s occupants are separated by class, with the upper class citizens at the top and the lower class at the bottom, experiencing their different gravitational laws.
Upside Down is particularly centered on two lovers who are kept apart by the dynamics of their planets and their societies. Their governments have banned any interaction between their two worlds. But the love between the two main characters, Adam and Eden, is strong. Thus, Adam finds a way to fight gravity in order to be with his love, despite the danger attached to his desires.
Upside Down’s storyline is based on a creative and intriguing premise, »
- Efe Dada
Similar News ItemsSpider-Man (2002)
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2014: EW's play-by-play (From EW.com - PopWatch. 27 November 2014, 6:04 AM, PST)
- 5 Actors Who Could Play The Joker (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2014, 2:10 PM, PST)
- "Guardians" Helmer Talks Shared Universes (From Dark Horizons. 23 November 2014, 8:40 AM, PST)
- 'Mommy', 'Serena', 'Pawn Sacrifice' & 'Hayride 2' in Today's MPAA Ratings Bulletin (From Rope Of Silicon. 26 November 2014, 7:10 AM, PST)
- 2015 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Craig Zobel’s Z for Zachariah (From ioncinema. 14 November 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Aaron Sorkin Adapting Hollywood Poker Memoir, Regrets Hurting Mark Zuckerberg's Feelings (From The Playlist. 14 November 2014, 6:51 AM, PST)
- Three Hayao Miyazaki Animated Classics Now on Blu-ray (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 November 2014, 9:02 AM, PST)
- 10 indie sci-fi films to look out for in 2015 (From Den of Geek. 17 November 2014, 6:25 AM, PST)
- The 'Sisters' reunite. Next step? Let's get this show on Netflix! (From EW.com - Inside TV. 7 November 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)