Former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and Fox News have parted ways.
Palin, who last appeared on the channel in December, didn't renew her contract with Fox News, The New York Times reports. Or Fox News decided not to renew her -- it's unclear whether Palin or Fox decided to break off their relationship, or if it was mutual.
"We have thoroughly enjoyed our association with Governor Palin," Bill Shine, executive vice president of programming at Fox News, says in a statement. "We wish her the best in her future endeavors."
Palin hasn't commented on her departure. She joined Fox News in 2010 and appeared on various programs as a commentator. »
Similar News ItemsSarah Palin (I)
- Katie Holmes Gets Hard Question on Today; Is Matt Finally Manning Up? (From TheImproper.com. 9 February 2016, 10:43 AM, PST)
- SNL: Shouldn't the Current Cast Play Sanders, Trump and Palin? Plus: Where's Jay Pharoah's Obama? (From TVLine.com. 4 February 2016, 8:01 AM, PST)
- President Obama Blasts ‘Hugely Distorted’ Image of Muslims in Media (From The Wrap. 3 February 2016, 1:01 PM, PST)
Bill Shine (I)
- Fox News Dumps Bob Beckel Over ‘Personal Issues’ (From The Wrap. 25 June 2015, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘Strange Inheritance’ Is Beneficiary Of Season 2 From Fox Business Network (From Deadline TV. 4 March 2015, 4:32 PM, PST)
- Mother Jones Publishes List Of Questions It Asked Bill O’Reilly About His Wartime Reporting – Update (From Deadline TV. 20 February 2015, 10:50 AM, PST)