Former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and Fox News have parted ways.
Palin, who last appeared on the channel in December, didn't renew her contract with Fox News, The New York Times reports. Or Fox News decided not to renew her -- it's unclear whether Palin or Fox decided to break off their relationship, or if it was mutual.
"We have thoroughly enjoyed our association with Governor Palin," Bill Shine, executive vice president of programming at Fox News, says in a statement. "We wish her the best in her future endeavors."
Palin hasn't commented on her departure. She joined Fox News in 2010 and appeared on various programs as a commentator. »
Similar News ItemsSarah Palin
- TMZ Live: President Obama: Sorry Hollywood, Something Kinda Came Up (From TMZ. 23 July 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert: Impeach Obama (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Palin -- Ticketed for Speeding ... 'I Wasn't Speeding, I Was Qualifying' (From TMZ. 22 July 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
Bill Shine (I)
- Fox News Exec: Megyn Kelly’s Cheney Interview Proves Our Skeptics Wrong (From Mediaite - TV. 30 June 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- "Clueless" Actress Stacey Dash Joins Fox News (From TooFab. 28 May 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Clueless Star Stacey Dash Joins Fox News (From E! Online. 28 May 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)