Former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and Fox News have parted ways.
Palin, who last appeared on the channel in December, didn't renew her contract with Fox News, The New York Times reports. Or Fox News decided not to renew her -- it's unclear whether Palin or Fox decided to break off their relationship, or if it was mutual.
"We have thoroughly enjoyed our association with Governor Palin," Bill Shine, executive vice president of programming at Fox News, says in a statement. "We wish her the best in her future endeavors."
Palin hasn't commented on her departure. She joined Fox News in 2010 and appeared on various programs as a commentator. »
Similar News ItemsSarah Palin
- 'Duck Dynasty' Musical Is Officially Heading to Vegas (and You Can Buy Tickets Now) (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 March 2015, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Bristol Palin -- Dumping Old House For New Fiance (From TMZ. 19 March 2015, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Bristol Palin Shares Her Engagement Video at Rascal Flatts Concert (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 March 2015, 8:33 AM, PDT)
Bill Shine (I)
- ‘Strange Inheritance’ Is Beneficiary Of Season 2 From Fox Business Network (From Deadline TV. 4 March 2015, 4:32 PM, PST)
- Mother Jones Publishes List Of Questions It Asked Bill O’Reilly About His Wartime Reporting – Update (From Deadline TV. 20 February 2015, 10:50 AM, PST)
- Fox News Exec: Megyn Kelly’s Cheney Interview Proves Our Skeptics Wrong (From Mediaite - TV. 30 June 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)