This is one pickup that we’ve been hoping for: Fox has given J.J. Abrams’ robot cops project a pilot order.
The untitled project is moving to the next stage at the network. It’s described as “an action-packed buddy cop show, set in the near future, when all Lapd officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids.” In other words, they don’t look like C-3Po (that would be Abrams’ other project making news this week).
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One':Director Talks New Details (From Access Hollywood. 19 April 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Gareth Edward Dishes New Details on Rogue One (From Vulture. 19 April 2015, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Rogue One's Official Plot Sounds Like An Action-Packed Blast (From Cinema Blend. 19 April 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Fringe Alum Lance Reddick to Guest Star in Castle Finale (From TVovermind.com. 16 April 2015, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Castle Finale Mystery: Fringe Vet to Guest-Star — But as Whom? (From TVLine.com. 15 April 2015, 5:39 PM, PDT)
- Power Rangers Reboot To Get Project Almanac Director (From Obsessed with Film. 13 April 2015, 12:40 AM, PDT)
"The West Wing" (1999)
- Tribeca Diary, Day One: Starving the Irish and Taking Molly with the Democrats (From SoundOnSight. 17 April 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Win A Copy Of Jennifer Lopez’s The Boy Next Door – On Blu-Ray April 28 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 April 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- 14 Historical Inaccuracies In The West Wing You Totally Missed (From Obsessed with Film. 14 April 2015, 8:52 AM, PDT)