This is one pickup that we’ve been hoping for: Fox has given J.J. Abrams’ robot cops project a pilot order.
The untitled project is moving to the next stage at the network. It’s described as “an action-packed buddy cop show, set in the near future, when all Lapd officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids.” In other words, they don’t look like C-3Po (that would be Abrams’ other project making news this week).
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- Chris Pine Has ‘Deep Regrets’ They Didn’t Get ‘Jack Ryan’ Right (From The Wrap. 27 December 2014, 4:17 PM, PST)
- Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens Han Solo and Chewbacca Concept Art (From TheHDRoom. 27 December 2014, 3:47 PM, PST)
- Roberto Orci No Longer Writing ‘Star Trek 3′ Script (From Slash Film. 26 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Once Upon A Time Season 4 Aurora’s Father Arriving For Action In 2nd Half,New Spoiler (From OnTheFlix. 25 December 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- The Guest Blu-Ray Review (From We Got This Covered. 24 December 2014, 6:23 PM, PST)
- Once Upon a Time Casts The Originals’ Sebastian Roche as Aurora’s Father (From TVovermind.com. 23 December 2014, 7:03 AM, PST)
"The West Wing" (1999)
- David Tennant: king of the cliffhanger (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 December 2014, 12:45 AM, PST)
- 'The Gambler' (2014) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 16 December 2014, 10:27 AM, PST)
- Sony leak: Aaron Sorkin claims women have less difficult roles than men (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 December 2014, 2:10 PM, PST)