It’s time to put on your sparkly thinking caps, Once Upon a Time fans, and speculate on which fairytale character is next to arrive upon the scene.
Exhibit A: John Pyper-Ferguson (Alphas, Brothers & Sisters) has booked a major guest-starring role on the ABC drama, EW.com reports. Exhibit B: He will be playing Ben, a widower striving to help his son cope with the death of his mother.
Hmm. Was Ben’s wife shot by a hunter in the woods? If so, we have at least one theory….
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- ‘American Horror Story': Who Will Be the Lone Roanoke Survivor? (Photos) (From The Wrap. 25 October 2016, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek (From Deadline TV. 24 October 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- American Horror Story Round Table: A Return to Roanoke (But Not For Long) (From TVfanatic. 24 October 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
"The Daily Show" (1996)
- Exclusive: Norman Lear Interviewed By Cinema Retro's Eddy Friedfeld (From CinemaRetro. 21 October 2016, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Trevor Noah Rips ‘Giant Novelty Dildo’ Donald Trump’s Debate Performance (Video) (From The Wrap. 20 October 2016, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Trevor Noah On Final Debate: “Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Get Why He’s Losing This Election” (From Deadline TV. 19 October 2016, 9:17 PM, PDT)
- Video Game Review – Fractured Space (From Flickeringmyth. 22 October 2016, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Rookie Blue Star Missy Peregrym as [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 17 October 2016, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- First Meg Photo Has Jason Statham Ready to Fight Sharks (From MovieWeb. 13 October 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)