Phantasm II is one of the many horror classics making its way to Blu-ray thanks to Scream Factory and we now have the list of bonus features assembled for its upcoming collector’s edition release.
Phantasm II Collector’s Edition
Released after seven years in a mental hospital, Mike convinces his old pal Reggie to join forces with him to hunt down and destroy The Tall Man once and for all. Mike’s visions lead the two to a quiet little town where a horde of flying killer balls aim to slice and dice their gruesome way through everyone.
Exploding with special effects, unparalleled thrills, horror and suspense, Phantasm II climaxes with a blood-curdling conclusion that you have to see to believe.”
Widescreen (1.78:1)/DTS Master Audio 2.0, 5.1/1988/Color/95 minutes
- Jonathan James
Similar News ItemsGreg Nicotero
- Remembering George A. Romero: The Walking Dead’s Robert Kirkman and Greg Nicotero Pay Tribute at #SDCC17 (From Dread Central. 22 July 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Watch the Comic-Con panels for The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Lots of Zombie Talk at Comic-Con Turned Walking Dead Panels Into Remembrances for Director George Romero (From Vulture. 22 July 2017, 12:38 AM, PDT)
- Fantasia 2017: ‘Sequence Break’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 18 July 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Suspicious Fire Burns Down ‘Bubba Ho-Tep’ Set (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 27 June 2017, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Satan's Slaves: Watch The Chilling Teaser For Joko Anwar's Indonesian Horror (From Screen Anarchy. 23 June 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- [Review] Ludicrous Premise, Lazy Writing Plagues ‘Bonejangles’ (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 18 July 2017, 7:23 AM, PDT)
- Well Go USA’s Phantasm Box Set Gets Final Cover Art (From Dread Central. 15 July 2017, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- ‘Bonejangles’ VOD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 6 July 2017, 6:01 AM, PDT)