The 32-year-old broke her nose and suffered lacerations to her forehead, lips and chin while goofing around on set of the upcoming movie "Cowboys and Indians," on Jan. 19.
"This is real. I broke my nose last night folks! Got Rushed to the plastic surgeon & now I'm finished," she wrote on Instagram along with a photo of her injuries.
The reality show winner told People magazine that she was doing a handstand up against a crew member when they suddenly took a tumble and D'Amato landed right on her face.
"It was a totally freak accident," D'Amato explained. "It wasn't like we were doing back flips off the balcony."
D'Amato has been busy posting photos of her face while she's recovering and she seems to be in good »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News Items"America's Next Top Model" (2003)
- 5 International Versions of Your Favorite Reality Shows You Need To Watch (From VH1.com. 21 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Friday TV Ratings: Utopia, Big Brother, Dateline NBC, Masters of Illusion (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 September 2014, 7:25 PM, PDT)
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom (From PEOPLE.com. 17 September 2014, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive – Jenny Slate “should be” returning for final season of Parks and Recreation (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2014, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- The 50 Best TV Scenes of the Past Year (From EW.com - Inside TV. 17 June 2014, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- House of Cards recap: season two, episode eight – 'You're nothing. You're a parasite' (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 February 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)