I interrupt American Idol's streak of fabulous female singers for a special bulletin: A young troubadour named Paul Jolley just became the most valuable singer in the competition thanks to his eerie sweetness and topaz complexion. He has a fine voice too, but that's deeply unimportant right now.
Here's what we should be thinking about: His name is Jolley, which is how my loins feel right now. 2) He sang Rascal Flatts, which means AfterElton readership has to rescue this child. 3) He auditioned while dressed in a turquoise shirt and white pants, as if he were Dinah Shore shopping at Pacific Sunwear. He's like Doris Day in those togs. Suzanne Pleshette on vacay. Elizabeth Montgomery eleganza. 4) You can tell by his constant gesturing and fluttery eyelashes that he really loves... God. Yes. He is one of those.
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Lionel Richie's Judge Talks with 'American Idol' Progressing (From TMZ. 25 June 2017, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Jimmy Iovine Says He Won't Return for 'American Idol' Reboot: 'I Changed My Number' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of ABC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 June 2017, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- Gears of War 4 gets a Golden Weekend (From Flickeringmyth. 23 June 2017, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- The Creepy Emmy Contenders of ‘Stranger Things,’ ‘Legion,’ and ‘Westworld’ (From Indiewire. 23 June 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Everything You Need to Know About Singer Jake Zyrus, Formerly Charice Pempengco (From PEOPLE.com. 21 June 2017, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Meek Mill Denies Jumping Safaree And Says He Won't Fight Him (From TMZ. 25 June 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Masters of the Universe, Five Nights at Freddy’s and Power Rangers among Funko’s latest Sdcc exclusives (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- Win A Family Four Pack Of Passes To The Advance Screening Of Despicable Me 3 In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 June 2017, 3:27 PM, PDT)