Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Some Spoilers Below
Deadpool kills a lot of presidents in this issue. In fact, I’d say this is the goriest issue yet. After the disturbing visual of Deadpool dressed as Marilyn Monroe there is a flood of presidential slaughter (I counted twelve kills this issue). Seriously with Brian Posehn being one of the writers how has there not been a Dead Kennedys joke at some point in the last four issues?
I’m not the biggest Deadpool fan in the world. I think he’s the kind of character that works best in small doses, and I’ve never been too interested in his solo books. Add Posehn and my interest peaks immediately. Add a ludicrous plot where Deadpool has to kill the resurrected evil presidents – alright fine I’m in.
This is still a Deadpool comic so it’s going to be hit or »
- Christopher Jones
Similar News ItemsMarilyn Monroe
- Nyff Sets World Premiere of Ang Lee’s ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ (From The Film Stage. 22 August 2016, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Marilyn Monroe -- Famous Palm Springs House Burglarized (Photos) (From TMZ. 10 August 2016, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Anniversary Classics Western Weekend, L.A. August 12-14 (From CinemaRetro. 9 August 2016, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- This Week in Marvel Unlimited (From LatinoReview. 23 August 2016, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Fan Made: Check Out Jessica Chastain As Poison Ivy (From ComicBookMovie. 22 August 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Fan Made: Check Out Jessica Chastian As Poison Ivy (From ComicBookMovie. 22 August 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Green Room review – anarchy in a woodland retreat (From The Guardian - Film News. 15 May 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Jeremy Saulnier interview: Green Room, John Carpenter (From Den of Geek. 11 May 2016, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Green Room – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 April 2016, 9:06 PM, PDT)