On this week's Media Talk we head to the dreaming spires for the Oxford Media Convention.
Lisa O'Carroll and Mark Sweney report back on why Labour think a press regulatory royal charter is like Dolly the sheep, and why the government thinks BSkyB should give public service broadcasters a break.
Also this week, Dan Sabbagh on why it is taking Rupert Murdoch so long to appoint new editors of the Times and Sunday Times, and we ask what's the score with News International's deal for Premier League football rights.
John PlunkettMatt HillRebecca NicholsonDan SabbaghLisa O'CarrollMark SweneyHarriet HarmanDavid Epstein »
- John Plunkett, Matt Hill, Rebecca Nicholson, Dan Sabbagh, Lisa O'Carroll, Mark Sweney, Harriet Harman, David Epstein
Similar News ItemsRupert Murdoch
- Sun Valley: 5 Possible Deals Likely to Be Discussed (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 July 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Sun Valley: Cable Consolidation, Murdoch and Digital Disruption Among Big Themes (From Variety - TV News. 7 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Sun Valley: Cable Consolidation, Murdoch and Digital Disruption Among Big Themes (From Variety - Film News. 7 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
Mrs Brown (1997)
- Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie Movie Review, Trailer, Pictures & News (From Sky Movies. 10 July 2014, 2:47 AM, PDT)
- Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie spends second weekend atop UK box office (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 July 2014, 4:47 AM, PDT)
- Mrs Brown's Boys star for Mrs Merton-style chat show? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 July 2014, 2:53 AM, PDT)
- The best TV of 2014 so far (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 July 2014, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Girls recap: season three, episode nine – Flo (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 March 2014, 6:40 AM, PST)
- Girls recap: season three, episode eight – Incidentals (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 February 2014, 8:10 PM, PST)