Mumbai, Jan 25: She romanced him in her first movie "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" and then wooed him in "Jab Hai Jaan". Anushka Sharma says that superstar Shah Rukh Khan is the most romantic actor, both on and off the screen.
She was speaking at the unveiling of Geetanjali's Valentine jewellery collection Thursday.
"He (Srk) respects women a lot and I think that is something extremely nice. He is extremely charming," added the model-turned. »
- Arun Pandit
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan (I)
- Kundan Shah recalls Srk’s touching gesture! (From Bollyspice. 23 May 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: From Bollywood royalty to queen of Cannes (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 May 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Shah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery (From BollywoodHungama. 22 May 2015, 4:04 AM, PDT)
- Statement on Anushka Sharma (From Bollyspice. 24 May 2015, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Dil Dhadakne Do – Two New Posters! (From Bollyspice. 22 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan owned the red carpet at Cannes 2015 (From Bollyspice. 22 May 2015, 3:09 AM, PDT)
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)
- Salim-Sulaiman: 'To break the West End is a big moment' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 May 2015, 1:53 AM, PDT)
- Beyond Bollywood is coming to London! (From Bollyspice. 23 April 2015, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- 10 ways to patao a girl according to Shah Rukh Khan! (From GlamSham. 10 April 2015, 4:09 AM, PDT)