New York, Jan 25: Actress Katie Holmes is reportedly applying a snail's extract to improve her skin texture.
Holmes, 34, who is trying to re-build her life as single mother of six-year-old daughter Suri after parting ways with ex-husband Tom Cruise last year, is using creams enriched with mucin, a protein from the molluscs and is loving the result.
"Last year was hard for Katie. She knows she's got a lot of catching up to do in her career and is going all out to look amazing for auditions to land a dream film role," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"A friend recommended using snail gel and she's really happy with how smooth her skin looks," the source added.
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- What if Alien's Ripley was a man? 6 great female roles that were written as male (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 October 2015, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise "Hates Living in L.A.": Find Out Where He's Moving (From Us Weekly. 8 October 2015, 4:41 AM, PDT)
- Scientology Ramps Up 'Going Clear' Smear Campaign, Targets Academy Members (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 October 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Katie Holmes (I)
- Katie Holmes Just Wore What on the Train In NYC?! (From TooFab. 8 October 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes Boards a Train in NYC in a Ball Gown and Heels: See the Stunning Pic (From Us Weekly. 8 October 2015, 5:29 AM, PDT)
- Joshua Jackson not hopeful about a Dawson's Creek reunion: 'One of the main characters is dead' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 October 2015, 12:57 AM, PDT)