Los Angeles, Jan 25: Actress Anne Hathaway couldn't stop crying when her hair was cut short for a scene in "Les Miserables".
Dirrector Tom Hooper decided to cut her hair off with a knife for her role to look more authentic in the movie musical. Actress Nicola Sloane, who was given the task, revealed how difficult it was for Hathaway.
"The director said, 'I want it to look really vicious we need you to be hacking at it with a knife.'," mirror.co.uk quoted Sloane as saying.
"We blu-tacked a razor blade against a knife blade and I held the two together and you have to saw away at it that's the only way to get it off. She. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Ivan Reitman’s original Ghostbusters 3 title and casting choices revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Title and Casting Details on the Cancelled Ghostbusters 3 Project (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Interstellar becomes fourth movie to earn $100 million from IMAX (From Flickeringmyth. 16 December 2014, 7:39 AM, PST)
Tom Hooper (II)
- Blu-ray Review: 'Les Misérables' (From CineVue. 10 December 2014, 3:11 PM, PST)
- Pride wins best film at BIFAs (From ScreenDaily. 7 December 2014, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Casting: Boniadi, Jones, Washington, Heard (From Dark Horizons. 3 December 2014, 6:40 AM, PST)
- Tom Hardy and Olivia Colman Join the Musical 'London Road' (From MovieWeb. 4 April 2014, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy To Sing On "London Road" (From Dark Horizons. 4 April 2014, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway's tears over hair (From Monsters and Critics. 24 January 2013, 7:01 PM, PST)