It’s hard to pick a winner here — both grown women reached such stunning levels of immaturity throughout tonight’s Baton Rouge auditions episode. I’m going with Mariah, for at least having the decency to direct her shade at her target of loathing with a tremendous side-eye, while Nicki opted to draw the contestant into her ongoing epic battle to take down one of the top-selling female artists in history. Subtlety is everything.
Yeah, yeah, I’m making it all about the judges. I’m the worst!
Stay tuned for my full recap later on, but what’d you »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Thursday Ratings: Hell's Kitchen, Reign, Scandal, Parenthood, Crazy Ones, Community (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 March 2014, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- American Idol: Season 13 Ratings (Thurs) (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 March 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Let's Stop with How Great TV is and How Bad Movies are Nowadays (From Rope Of Silicon. 14 March 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
Mardi Gras (1958)
- How True Detective sparked the fan imagination (From Den of Geek. 12 March 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Danny Trejo interview: Bullet, Machete, Con Air, Muppets (From Den of Geek. 11 March 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- “marry me” Gives Sydney Mardi Gras Joyous Ending (From The Backlot. 10 March 2014, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- Paul McCartney & More Celebrate Beatles’ 50th Anniversary (From HollywoodLife. 10 February 2014, 5:10 AM, PST)
- “American Idol” Recap: Adorable in Atlanta (From The Backlot. 24 January 2014, 1:22 PM, PST)
- Bullied Girl’s Twin Brother Asks Santa To Let Her Meet Big Time Rush (From HollywoodLife. 20 September 2013, 12:35 PM, PDT)