It’s hard to pick a winner here — both grown women reached such stunning levels of immaturity throughout tonight’s Baton Rouge auditions episode. I’m going with Mariah, for at least having the decency to direct her shade at her target of loathing with a tremendous side-eye, while Nicki opted to draw the contestant into her ongoing epic battle to take down one of the top-selling female artists in history. Subtlety is everything.
Yeah, yeah, I’m making it all about the judges. I’m the worst!
Stay tuned for my full recap later on, but what’d you »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 'As Soon As They Start Hating On You, You Must Be Huge' (From Huffington Post. 17 June 2013, 6:11 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Takes a Bikini Dip With Miguel (From Popsugar. 17 June 2013, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- 'The Voice': Why does America love Danielle Bradbery? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 17 June 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Mardi Gras (1958)
- 2013 Tribeca Film Festival: MoMA PS1 (From Blogomatic3000. 16 June 2013, 6:16 AM, PDT)
- 'Sissy Bounce' star Big Freedia is getting a TV show (From Hitfix. 12 June 2013, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Last Exorcism Part II’s Ashley Bell Talks Demonic To Thn (From The Hollywood News. 7 June 2013, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Stuttering Dancer Wows on "So You Think You Can Dance" (From TooFab. 22 May 2013, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- "American Idol": Watch The Winning Moment! Plus, Did Mariah Carey Lip Sync? (From TooFab. 16 May 2013, 10:30 PM, PDT)
- American Idol Results: And The Winner Is... (From TVfanatic. 16 May 2013, 6:03 PM, PDT)