It’s hard to pick a winner here — both grown women reached such stunning levels of immaturity throughout tonight’s Baton Rouge auditions episode. I’m going with Mariah, for at least having the decency to direct her shade at her target of loathing with a tremendous side-eye, while Nicki opted to draw the contestant into her ongoing epic battle to take down one of the top-selling female artists in history. Subtlety is everything.
Yeah, yeah, I’m making it all about the judges. I’m the worst!
Stay tuned for my full recap later on, but what’d you »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See (From Rolling Stone. 25 January 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Paula Abdul And Jason Derulo Join ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Judges’ Panel (From Uinterview. 25 January 2015, 6:13 AM, PST)
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches? (From TVLine.com. 24 January 2015, 10:35 PM, PST)
Mardi Gras (1958)
- Lance Bass, Fiance Michael Turchin Celebrate Mardi Gras-Themed Bachelor Party -- See the Wild Pics and Get All the Inside Details! (From Us Weekly. 10 December 2014, 12:02 PM, PST)
- Criterion Collection: Les Blank: Always for Pleasure | Blu-ray Review (From ioncinema. 2 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Cinema-on-demand release for All About E (From IF.com.au. 27 November 2014, 1:17 PM, PST)
Baton Rouge (1988)
- Adam Brody, Elizabeth McGovern, Cicely Tyson Join ‘Showing Roots’ (From Deadline New York. 16 January 2015, 12:56 PM, PST)
- Tom Cruise and Doug Liman reteaming on Mena (From Flickeringmyth. 15 January 2015, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Cruise, Hunnam Plan Drug Cartel Dramas (From Dark Horizons. 14 January 2015, 3:40 PM, PST)