“Sadie Hawkins is a metaphor for empowerment — and not just for women, but for everyone who is sick and tired of the status quo.” So declared Glee‘s fabulous (albeit underutilized) Coach Beiste, discussing McKinley High’s first-annual “girls-ask-boys” shindig on this week’s episode.
More accurately, though, the hour seemed more about lovelorn teens wading deep into the waters of longshot love (and other emotions).
Video | Glee‘s Guys Talk About Getting ‘Naked’! Plus – Whose Pecs Were Photoshopped?
Tina pursued Blaine. Blaine dreamed of pursuing Sam. And Sam pursued the theory that the Warblers cheated at Sectionals by using performance-enhancing drugs. »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Micky Dolenz Remembers 50 Years of Music, Madness and Good Times with the Monkees (From PEOPLE.com. 30 September 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: American Horror Story, Season 6, Episodes 1 & 2 (From Destroy the Brain. 30 September 2016, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- ‘Fight Club’: Meat Loaf Reveals How He Helped David Fincher Pick Key Takes During the Directing Process (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Bill Nunn Remembered by Hollywood: ‘He Was a Gem of a Man’ (From The Wrap. 24 September 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- The CW Buys Female Dramedy From Bill Lawrence & ‘Significant Mother’ Creators (From Deadline TV. 22 September 2016, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Web Series ‘Twentyfiveish’ Relays a Weekend’s Worth of Quarter-Life Reevaluations (From Indiewire. 22 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
Paul Newman (I)
- Denzel Washington Eyeing Dan Gilroy’s Legal Drama ‘Inner City’ – Will Be Shopped at Toronto Film Market (From ShadowAndAct. 6 September 2016, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Venice 2016: The Bleeder review (From CineVue. 2 September 2016, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Denzel Washington May Be Planning A Trip To The Inner City With Nightcrawler’s Dan Gilroy (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 12:43 PM, PDT)