The Super Bowl is a little more than a week away, but in keeping with the trend of recent years, companies are slowly leaking details and teasers for their highly anticipated mid-game advertisements.
So what’s on the slate so far? We’ve rounded up some highlights below.
Is a warning in order? Oh, what the heck: Spoiler Alert!
+ Amy Poehler’s uber successful stint as co-host of the Golden Globes left retail giant Best Buy “wanting more” according to one exec. She will star in their ad, scheduled — like the rest, obviously — to air Feb. 3. Last year, their ad »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsAmy Poehler
- Secrets and Lies Recap: 'Everybody's Lying!' (From TVLine.com. 23 October 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Carol Burnett, Michael Saltzman And Amy Poehler Are Teaming Up For New Sitcom (From Uinterview. 22 October 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Carol Burnett and Amy Poehler Teaming Up for ABC TV Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2016, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- Meet Jon Buscemi, the Shoe Designer Who Makes ‘Birkin Bags’ for Celebrity Feet (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Alicia Keys: Motherhood Has Made My Fight Against AIDS ‘More Impactful’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Gush About Each Other on The Voice (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2016, 1:32 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Hudson (I)
- Watch: President Obama Breaks It Down to ‘Hotline Bling’ with Usher and Janelle Monáe (From PEOPLE.com. 23 October 2016, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- Obama’s Celebrate Their Final Musical Event at the White House (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2016, 8:43 PM, PDT)
- ‘Hairspray’: First Look Pics of the Live NBC Musical Adaptation of John Waters’ Movie (From Indiewire. 21 October 2016, 8:49 AM, PDT)