If you have ever seen a few minutes of "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" -- and if you have even a little bit of a sense of humor -- you really need to watch "Burning Love." The web series will return for its second season of dating absurdity on Feb. 14 (Valentine's Day, of course), but you can watch a trailer for it now.
Back in season 1, "Burning Love" chronicled the efforts of Mark Orlando (Ken Marino of "Children's Hospital" and "Party Down") as he tried to find the love of his life from a group of strangers. Mark's journey is now over -- until "Burning Love Pad" anyway -- and now it's time for a woman to find her man.
Similar News Items"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- Rashida Jones Slams Female Pop Stars Like Miley Cyrus, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj! (From TooFab. 6 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler Debut Off-Key Golden Globes Musical Promo (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 9:45 AM, PST)
- The Excision of the Protagonist (From Scott Feinberg. 6 December 2013, 6:20 AM, PST)
"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Legendary TV Lands Ben Stiller’s Red Hour Films in First Major Producing Pact (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 3:17 PM, PST)
- Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici Send Out Wedding Invitations (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Meet 'The Bachelor' Contestants Ready To Woo Juan Pablo Galavis (t) (From Uinterview (t). 5 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
"New Girl" (2011)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, New Girl, H50, Haven, Arrow, S.H.I.E.L.D, Mentalist, Reign & More (From TVLine.com. 5 December 2013, 11:55 AM, PST)
- American Dad: 10 Greatest Guest Stars (From Obsessed with Film. 3 December 2013, 7:03 AM, PST)
- Drinking Buddies Blu-Ray Review (From We Got This Covered. 2 December 2013, 9:01 PM, PST)