If you have ever seen a few minutes of "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" -- and if you have even a little bit of a sense of humor -- you really need to watch "Burning Love." The web series will return for its second season of dating absurdity on Feb. 14 (Valentine's Day, of course), but you can watch a trailer for it now.
Back in season 1, "Burning Love" chronicled the efforts of Mark Orlando (Ken Marino of "Children's Hospital" and "Party Down") as he tried to find the love of his life from a group of strangers. Mark's journey is now over -- until "Burning Love Pad" anyway -- and now it's time for a woman to find her man.
Similar News Items"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- Josh Charles on his Emmy nomination -- and the 'Good Wife' Best Drama snub (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 July 2014, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- 2014 Emmy Nominations Include The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story (From DailyDead. 10 July 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Announcing the 2014 Primetime Emmy Nominees! (From BuzzSugar. 10 July 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Bachelorette Season 10, Week 8 Recap: Eric Hill's Death Overshadows Andi's Hometown Dates (From Us Weekly. 8 July 2014, 2:34 AM, PDT)
- Ashley Hebert Flaunts Big Baby Bump at 25 Weeks -- See the Cute Selfie! (From TooFab. 3 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Andi Dorfman's Bachelorette Blog: Being Sneaky vs. Being a Gentleman (From PEOPLE.com. 1 July 2014, 7:10 AM, PDT)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- The Bachelorette: Season 10 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 July 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Hometown Dates and Predicting the Next 'Bachelor' (From BuddyTV. 8 July 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Brian Williams Is a Bachelorette Fan, Has Not-So-Family-Friendly Nicknames for Andi Dorfman's Suitors—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 8 July 2014, 11:34 AM, PDT)