If you have ever seen a few minutes of "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" -- and if you have even a little bit of a sense of humor -- you really need to watch "Burning Love." The web series will return for its second season of dating absurdity on Feb. 14 (Valentine's Day, of course), but you can watch a trailer for it now.
Back in season 1, "Burning Love" chronicled the efforts of Mark Orlando (Ken Marino of "Children's Hospital" and "Party Down") as he tried to find the love of his life from a group of strangers. Mark's journey is now over -- until "Burning Love Pad" anyway -- and now it's time for a woman to find her man.
Similar News Items"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- People Magazine Awards: Billy Eichner Wins Breakout Star of the Year (From PEOPLE.com. 18 December 2014, 7:25 PM, PST)
- First 'Sisters' Photos with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (From MovieWeb. 18 December 2014, 5:08 PM, PST)
- When Is My Show Coming Back? Get All the Midseason Premiere Dates (From BuzzSugar. 18 December 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Can 'Prince Farming' Bring the Nice Back to 'The Bachelor'? (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 December 2014, 3:55 PM, PST)
- Chris Soules on Why He Won't Be Like Juan Pablo Galavis on The Bachelor (From E! Online. 11 December 2014, 10:35 AM, PST)
- Desiree Hartsock Throws Baby Shower for Bachelor Pal Renee Oteri: Pics (From Us Weekly. 8 December 2014, 12:11 PM, PST)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- How did our 'The Voice' predictions champ secretly know Craig Wayne Boyd and Blake Shelton would win? (From Gold Derby. 18 December 2014, 8:05 PM, PST)
- Bachelor in Paradise Stars Michelle Money, Cody Sattler Split After Six Months of Dating: Details (From Us Weekly. 18 December 2014, 2:52 AM, PST)
- Meet Chris Soules' Ladies from 'The Bachelor' Season 19 (From BuddyTV. 4 December 2014, 12:46 PM, PST)