A release date has been set for the new biopic about Apple co-founder Steve Jobs title jOBS, starring Ashton Kutcher as the title innovator. Due to be premiered at Sundance Film Festival tomorrow night, the film is not to be confused with the other Steve Jobs film project being written by Aaron Sorkin, which will reportedly play out in three acts in real time.
Here’s a portion of the news release:
Open Road Films, in partnership with Five Star Feature Films, will release jOBS – the highly anticipated film chronicling the story of Steve Jobs’ ascension from college dropout to one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of the 20th century – nationwide on April 19, 2013. April 2013 marks the 37th anniversary of the founding of the Apple Computer Company. As previously announced, jOBS will premiere this Friday, January 25 as the closing night film at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival.
Directed by Joshua Michael Stern, »
- Nick Allen
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- Ashton Sings! Kutcher Croons Duet Onstage With Thomas Rhett During Iowa Concert (From ET Canada. 30 August 2016, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- Ashton Kutcher Talks About Daughter Wyatt: "It Is My Job to Protect Her" (From Popsugar. 29 August 2016, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- Ashton Kutcher Says He Wants To ‘Protect’ Daughter Wyatt From Show Business: ‘It Is My Job’ (From ET Canada. 29 August 2016, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- From ‘Mr. Robot’ to ‘Silicon Valley’: Tech Comes of Age on TV (From Variety - TV News. 17 August 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Netflix Gets ‘Lost in Space’ and Other Upcoming Projects (From Backstage. 15 August 2016, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Top 5 Seth Rogen Movies (From Cineplex. 11 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Damien Chazelle’s Bold and Beautiful ‘La La Land’ Puts Oscar Season on Notice (From Variety - Film News. 31 August 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Venice Film Review: ‘La La Land’ (From Variety - Film News. 31 August 2016, 1:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘La La Land’ New Festival Poster: Emma Stone And Ryan Gosling Dance The Night Away In Damien Chazelle’s New Musical (From Indiewire. 30 August 2016, 10:18 AM, PDT)