You take the good, you take the bad, you take ‘em both and there you have… Booth and Brennan talking about the facts of life with Sweets!
Monday’s Bones (8/7c, Fox) finds Sweets being lightly grilled by his current landlords (but mostly Brennan) about his post-Daisy sex life. Spoiler alert: He’s not getting any, and the shrink places the blame squarely on Hugh Jackman!
Related | David Boreanaz Teases Tense Times Ahead for Booth and Brennan
“I’m staying in Parker’s room,” Sweets responds. “It’s kind of hard to bring a woman home when you’re sleeping on Wolverine sheets. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 11:56 PM, PDT)
- 10 Mutants We Need To See In X-Men: Apocalypse (From Obsessed with Film. 9 March 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- AFI Award Winner and One of Australia's Top Actresses Has Died: Wendy Hughes (From Alt Film Guide. 8 March 2014, 5:59 PM, PST)
- TV Scorecard: What's Coming Back Next Season . . . and What's Not (From BuzzSugar. 10 March 2014, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- 24: Live Another Day Releases New Promo Teaser (From AreYouScreening. 10 March 2014, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Channel 4 To Air ‘Fargo’ TV Adaptation (From The Hollywood News. 10 March 2014, 4:49 AM, PDT)
- Mindy Newell: Zomb-o-Rama! (From Comicmix. 10 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Bones: Can Booth and Brennan Trust Booth's Old Friend? (From TVGuide - Features. 9 March 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Bones: Can Booth and Brennan Trust Booth's Old Friend? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 9 March 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)