You take the good, you take the bad, you take ‘em both and there you have… Booth and Brennan talking about the facts of life with Sweets!
Monday’s Bones (8/7c, Fox) finds Sweets being lightly grilled by his current landlords (but mostly Brennan) about his post-Daisy sex life. Spoiler alert: He’s not getting any, and the shrink places the blame squarely on Hugh Jackman!
Related | David Boreanaz Teases Tense Times Ahead for Booth and Brennan
“I’m staying in Parker’s room,” Sweets responds. “It’s kind of hard to bring a woman home when you’re sleeping on Wolverine sheets. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Sigourney Weaver Promises Neill Blomkamp’s ‘Alien’ Film Will ‘Break New Ground’ (From Variety - Film News. 5 March 2015, 6:32 AM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman Explains His Instagram Habits (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 March 2015, 12:45 AM, PST)
- 'Wolverine' Figure From "X-Men: Days Of Future Past" (From SneakPeek. 4 March 2015, 10:28 PM, PST)
- Sony, Barry Josephson Developing ‘Breaking Sky’ Movie Based on Ya Book (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 27 February 2015, 12:39 PM, PST)
- ‘Jane the Virgin’ Adds Recurring Character in Four-Episode Arc (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Arrow Recap: The Best Slade Plans... (From TVLine.com. 18 February 2015, 7:11 PM, PST)
- What to Watch: Friday the 13th Pt. 13-Be My Bloody Valentine on Saturday the 14th (From Cinelinx. 13 February 2015, 12:50 PM, PST)
- In Defense of Valentine (2001) (From Icons of Fright. 12 February 2015, 11:27 AM, PST)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ (From TVovermind.com. 19 January 2015, 6:01 AM, PST)