You take the good, you take the bad, you take ‘em both and there you have… Booth and Brennan talking about the facts of life with Sweets!
Monday’s Bones (8/7c, Fox) finds Sweets being lightly grilled by his current landlords (but mostly Brennan) about his post-Daisy sex life. Spoiler alert: He’s not getting any, and the shrink places the blame squarely on Hugh Jackman!
Related | David Boreanaz Teases Tense Times Ahead for Booth and Brennan
“I’m staying in Parker’s room,” Sweets responds. “It’s kind of hard to bring a woman home when you’re sleeping on Wolverine sheets. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Julia Roberts, Hugh Jackman and Lin-Manuel Miranda Join Hillary Clinton Benefit (From The Wrap. 30 September 2016, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- Zac Efron Developing Wall Street Film ‘Straight to Hell’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2016, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Fox Schedules An Untitled Marvel Film For IMAX (From ComicBookMovie. 27 September 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- 24: Legacy Casts Bailey Chase as CTU's Head of Field Operations (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2016, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- ’24 Legacy’: Tiffany Hines & Bailey Chase Cast As Recurring (From Deadline TV. 29 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- NCIS: New Orleans: Creator Gary Glasberg Dies at 50 (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 September 2016, 8:02 PM, PDT)
- Bones: Fox Releases Final Season Synopsis (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 September 2016, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- TV (The Book): Why 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' was one of TV's best shows ever (From Hitfix. 6 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Bones: Ed Asner & Hal Holbrook Join Final Season of Fox Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 August 2016, 8:47 PM, PDT)