BBC America has announced that the seventh season of Doctor Who will resume on March 30th. Six episodes have already aired, between September and December 2012. That leaves eight new episodes to come.
The upcoming installments will feature a new companion -- played by Jenna Louise-Coleman. It's unclear if she'll be playing her previous character, charming Oswin Oswald, or someone new.
What do you think? Are you looking forward to the return of the good doctor?
Amazon.com Widgets »
Similar News ItemsNeil Gaiman
- Dr Neil deGrasse Tyson & Ann Druyan interview: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (From Den of Geek. 13 March 2014, 5:52 AM, PDT)
- Neil Gaiman talks about the Sandman movie adaptation (From Flickeringmyth. 13 March 2014, 12:21 AM, PDT)
- Jay and Silent Bob announce UK tour (From The Guardian - Film News. 12 March 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
"Doctor Who" (2005)
- Maimie McCoy talks The Musketeers, Milady and Peter Capaldi (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 March 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy: Karen Gillan vs Zoe Soldana (From Kasterborous. 15 March 2014, 1:24 AM, PDT)
- McGann On Doctor Who Return: “Why wouldn’t I want to?” (From Kasterborous. 14 March 2014, 9:52 AM, PDT)
BBC America [us]
- Keeley Hawes to play villain Ms. Delphox in Doctor Who series 8 (From Flickeringmyth. 15 March 2014, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘Orphan Black’ Star Tatiana Maslany and Co-Creator John Fawcett Talk Season 2 (From Screen Rant. 14 March 2014, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- 'Orphan Black': 'By no means are we saying that Cosima chooses to be gay' says Tatiana Maslany (From EW.com - Inside TV. 14 March 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)