Making Jane Krakowski look stunning is not difficult. Making the men of "30 Rock" look funny is.
Costume designer Tom Broecker, who has been with "30 Rock" since the beginning, succeeds.
"One is 6-10, and one is 6-8," Broecker tells Zap2it. "Here is the thing: With this guy, part of the problem -- the speed with which the show has to happen, we are at the mercy of what is made by manufacturers. Sometimes we have the luxury of making the crazy stuff. We are at the mercy of the Internet and four stores in New York. Plus-size clothing for men and women is virtually impossible."
Having been with the show since its pilot, Broecker has accommodated the evolution of characters. "When we started this, they were the backups to Tracy, »
Similar News ItemsRussell Simmons
- Jennifer Lopez Turns 45 with Epic Birthday Bash (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 July 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez 'Danced All Night Long' at 45th Birthday Bash in the Hamptons (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Ex-Machinima Exec Sanjay Sharma to Run Russell Simmons’ All Def Digital (From The Wrap. 21 July 2014, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Which Country Star Is Banking More Than Taylor Swift's $64 Million? Find Out! (From E! Online. 28 July 2014, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Laverne Cox on Her Historic Emmy Nomination: 'I Love Myself Today' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 July 2014, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- Robert Rodriguez Describes His Talk With President Obama (From The Wrap. 10 July 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Emmy nominee Ty Burrell ('Modern Family') on finally defeating Alec Baldwin at SAG Awards (Exclusive Video) (From Gold Derby. 28 July 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' Recap: Tragic-Con (From Rolling Stone. 27 July 2014, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck as Batman: 11 Reasons Why You Should Stop Questioning It (From BuzzSugar. 25 July 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)