Making Jane Krakowski look stunning is not difficult. Making the men of "30 Rock" look funny is.
Costume designer Tom Broecker, who has been with "30 Rock" since the beginning, succeeds.
"One is 6-10, and one is 6-8," Broecker tells Zap2it. "Here is the thing: With this guy, part of the problem -- the speed with which the show has to happen, we are at the mercy of what is made by manufacturers. Sometimes we have the luxury of making the crazy stuff. We are at the mercy of the Internet and four stores in New York. Plus-size clothing for men and women is virtually impossible."
Having been with the show since its pilot, Broecker has accommodated the evolution of characters. "When we started this, they were the backups to Tracy, »
Similar News ItemsRussell Simmons
- Newswire: Russell Simmons wants to tell The Definitive History Of Hip-Hop (From The AV Club. 14 March 2017, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Russell Simmons lines up hip-hop documentary (From ScreenDaily. 13 March 2017, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Robin Thicke's 40th Birthday Bash Totally Kid-Friendly (Photo + Video) (From TMZ. 13 March 2017, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Diddy’s Revolt TV Sued for Discrimination Against Caucasian Employees (From Indiewire Television. 22 March 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Diddy’s Revolt TV Sued for Discrimination Against Caucasian Employees (From Indiewire. 22 March 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Diddy Honors 20th Anniversary of Biggie Smalls’ Death With Special Request to Fans (From The Wrap. 9 March 2017, 11:58 AM, PST)
Alec Baldwin (I)
- Win Tickets To An Exclusive Screening Of The Boss Baby In London (From The Hollywood News. 22 March 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Shows Off His Impression Skills, Dishes on Why He's Excited to Star in a Children's Movie (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 March 2017, 10:50 PM, PDT)
- Icarus Films Releases Two DVDs Looking At The Early Days Of Non-Fiction Cinema (From CriterionCast. 21 March 2017, 8:43 PM, PDT)