Making Jane Krakowski look stunning is not difficult. Making the men of "30 Rock" look funny is.
Costume designer Tom Broecker, who has been with "30 Rock" since the beginning, succeeds.
"One is 6-10, and one is 6-8," Broecker tells Zap2it. "Here is the thing: With this guy, part of the problem -- the speed with which the show has to happen, we are at the mercy of what is made by manufacturers. Sometimes we have the luxury of making the crazy stuff. We are at the mercy of the Internet and four stores in New York. Plus-size clothing for men and women is virtually impossible."
Having been with the show since its pilot, Broecker has accommodated the evolution of characters. "When we started this, they were the backups to Tracy, »
Similar News ItemsRussell Simmons
- Fine Bros, Grace Helbig Among This Year’s Social 25 Honorees At Smwla (From Tubefilter News. 16 September 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Frank Ocean -- My Dad's Suing Russell Simmons ... For $142,000,000 (From TMZ. 14 September 2014, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- The Kardashians Are Under Fire For Their Behavior During a Ferguson Tribute (From Popsugar. 25 August 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Alicia Keys Throws Husband Swizz Beatz Coming to America Birthday Party—See the Amazing Photos! (From E! Online. 12 September 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Tyrant, CBB: Live Final (From Digital Spy - TV news. 12 September 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Denzel Washington Wants to Play James Bond (From Worst Previews. 9 September 2014, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- MSNBC’s Program Lineup Needs a Liberal Makeover (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Odyssey DVD Re-Launch 6 Classic Films Including ‘Glengarry Glen Ross’, ‘Julia’ & ‘Electra Glide In Blue’ (From The Hollywood News. 16 September 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Danny Glover Joins Alec Baldwin For Sci-Fi Flick Andron — The Black Labyrinth (From We Got This Covered. 15 September 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)