Making Jane Krakowski look stunning is not difficult. Making the men of "30 Rock" look funny is.
Costume designer Tom Broecker, who has been with "30 Rock" since the beginning, succeeds.
"One is 6-10, and one is 6-8," Broecker tells Zap2it. "Here is the thing: With this guy, part of the problem -- the speed with which the show has to happen, we are at the mercy of what is made by manufacturers. Sometimes we have the luxury of making the crazy stuff. We are at the mercy of the Internet and four stores in New York. Plus-size clothing for men and women is virtually impossible."
Having been with the show since its pilot, Broecker has accommodated the evolution of characters. "When we started this, they were the backups to Tracy, »
Similar News ItemsRussell Simmons
- ‘Empire’ Costume Designer Rita McGhee Helps Us Get Cookie’s Badass Look (From VH1.com. 21 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Beyonce is far from 'Flawless': 4 more times the pop icon deserved to be criticized (From Hitfix. 7 January 2015, 7:19 PM, PST)
- Hollywood Mourns Stuart Scott: ‘He Was Truly One of the Good Guys’ (From Variety - TV News. 4 January 2015, 1:04 PM, PST)
- ‘Draft Day’ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 24 January 2015, 2:06 PM, PST)
- A$AP Rocky Makes Film Debut in Sundance-Bound 'Dope' (From Rolling Stone. 21 January 2015, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Fantasy Music Collaborations, Four Pairings We Want To See (From Monsters and Critics. 7 January 2015, 3:32 PM, PST)
- The fantasist: The comic art of Woody Allen (From The Moving Arts Journal. 24 January 2015, 12:49 PM, PST)
- Still Alice gets UK Blu-ray/DVD release date (From Flickeringmyth. 23 January 2015, 11:30 PM, PST)
- Alec Baldwin Inks Memoir Deal (From The Wrap. 23 January 2015, 2:51 PM, PST)