As can be seen in the above clip, Klum decided to get a little rowdy when talk turned to her recent table dancing stint at a Golden Globes after party. Leno asks if the "Project Runway" host has ever fallen off a table trying to get down, and she deadpans, "No, because I've got skills."
"It's easy," Klum demonstrates, grabbing Leno's hand and climbing up onto his desk. "You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance. You have to make sure you get a good stance."
Now that we're all table dancing experts, maybe we too can manage to wear a partly sheer skirt and stiletto heels and still manage to dance to »
Similar News ItemsJay Leno
- Emmy awards 2014: Benedict Cumberbatch, Julia Louis-Dreyfus among winners live! (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 August 2014, 8:09 PM, PDT)
- Modern Family Wins Outstanding Comedy Series at 2014 Emmys (From E! Online. 25 August 2014, 8:06 PM, PDT)
- Robin Williams Honored With Heartfelt Tribute at 2014 Emmys (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2014, 7:46 PM, PDT)
- X Factor 2014 launch: Simon Cowell is loved up, Cheryl brings husband (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 August 2014, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent 2014, Recap Tonight: Who are Judges Wild Card Acts for Agt? (From National Ledger. 26 August 2014, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Watch These 2014 Emmys Red Carpet Interviews: Kit Harington's Skinny-Dipping Addiction, Heidi Klum Twerking and More! (From E! Online. 26 August 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding' (From BuddyTV. 29 August 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- 'Project Runway' recap: Design challenge gives contestants wedding jitters (From Gold Derby. 28 August 2014, 9:31 PM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum Films PSA In New York City (From Uinterview. 27 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)