As can be seen in the above clip, Klum decided to get a little rowdy when talk turned to her recent table dancing stint at a Golden Globes after party. Leno asks if the "Project Runway" host has ever fallen off a table trying to get down, and she deadpans, "No, because I've got skills."
"It's easy," Klum demonstrates, grabbing Leno's hand and climbing up onto his desk. "You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance. You have to make sure you get a good stance."
Now that we're all table dancing experts, maybe we too can manage to wear a partly sheer skirt and stiletto heels and still manage to dance to »
Similar News ItemsJay Leno
- Jamie Foxx and Idina Menzel Will Perform at the 30th Carousel of Hope Ball (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx and Idina Menzel Will Perform at 30th Annual Carousel of Hope Ball (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dirty 30’ Stars Talk ‘Popping a Squat’ (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 23 September 2016, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- Over 250 Celebrity Halloween Costumes! (From Popsugar. 26 September 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Meet Angelina Jolie's High-Powered Legal Team She Hired for Her Divorce From Brad Pitt: Laura Wasser and Robert Offer (From E! Online. 21 September 2016, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- Here's What Padma Lakshmi's Date Snuck Into the 2016 Emmy Awards (From E! Online. 19 September 2016, 1:38 PM, PDT)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Should Big Bang Have Been Bigger? Did Ghost Rider CGI Sizzle? Did Htgawm Pull a Felicity? And Many More TV Qs! (From TVLine.com. 23 September 2016, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- 'Project Runway' Season 15: Breaking down the Best and Worst Looks of 'Just Fabulous' (From BuddyTV. 23 September 2016, 4:21 AM, PDT)
- Project Runway: Brik’s look is ‘middle finger’ to other designers (From Monsters and Critics. 22 September 2016, 10:05 AM, PDT)