As can be seen in the above clip, Klum decided to get a little rowdy when talk turned to her recent table dancing stint at a Golden Globes after party. Leno asks if the "Project Runway" host has ever fallen off a table trying to get down, and she deadpans, "No, because I've got skills."
"It's easy," Klum demonstrates, grabbing Leno's hand and climbing up onto his desk. "You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance. You have to make sure you get a good stance."
Now that we're all table dancing experts, maybe we too can manage to wear a partly sheer skirt and stiletto heels and still manage to dance to »
Similar News ItemsJay Leno
- Jimmy Kimmel would have taken 'The Tonight Show' gig, talks rivalry with Jimmy Fallon and Jay Leno (From Pop2it. 10 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Young Viewers Drawn to Jimmy Fallon on NBC’s ‘Tonight Show’ (From Variety - TV News. 6 March 2014, 1:57 PM, PST)
- Arsenio Hall And Prince Tie Jimmy Kimmel In Demo (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 11:56 AM, PST)
- Khloé Kardashian Will Be Living in Justin Bieber's House Now (From Popsugar. 6 March 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Sid Mallya attends Elton John’s annual Oscar bash (From Bollyspice. 6 March 2014, 3:09 AM, PST)
- Best Instagram and Twitter Photos from Oscar Night (From Variety - Film News. 5 March 2014, 2:49 PM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- The Hills’ Secret, Important Gender Politics (From Vulture. 10 March 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- The Best Reality Season Ever, Round 1: Project Runway Season 2 vs. The Hills’ First Season (From Vulture. 10 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Is Heidi Klum the Most Famous Fashion Mess? These 7 Looks Say Yes! (From E! Online. 8 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)