Taylor may be planning on reconciling with Harry this weekend, but not before having some fun first! The country cutie is flirting with another sexy British singer — is she trying to make Harry jealous?
After Harry Styles had some fun by Twitter flirting with Harry Potter star Emma Watson, Taylor Swift is getting back at him by doing some Twitter flirting of her own! Taylor, 23, has been having a flirtatious conversation with sexy British singer Tom Odell. Taylor and Tom’s conversation began after she complemented him for his cover of her hit “I Knew You Were Trouble,” the song she wrote about Harry. Oh, what a tangled web you weave, Taylor!
Taylor Swift & Tom Odell’s Twitter Flirting
Tom, 22, and Taylor’s flirting began on Jan. 22 when he tweeted ”here’s my cover of Miss Swift’s ‘I knew you were trouble’ for@BBCR1 live lounge Xx”, which Taylor then retweeted. »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Put Yourself in Unforgettable Vma Moments With This App (From Popsugar. 22 August 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Put Yourself in Unforgettable Vma Moments With This App (From BuzzSugar. 22 August 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' Video Director Hits Back at Racist Claims (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 August 2014, 1:18 PM, PDT)
Emma Watson (II)
- David Yates Returns To The World Of Harry Potter To Direct 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them' (From The Playlist. 21 August 2014, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Domhnall Gleeson Jokes About His Star Wars Role: "I Didn't Know They Had Redheads in Space!" (From E! Online. 15 August 2014, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Stars' Hot Crop Top Style: Rihanna, Jessica Alba & More! (From E! Online. 13 August 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Shatters Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Vevo Record With 'Anaconda' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 August 2014, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Breaks Vevo Record (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 August 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Lindsay Lohan Takes the Ice Bucket Challenge, Jared Leto Gets Shaved (Video) (From Moviefone. 21 August 2014, 12:27 AM, PDT)