Ten men. Ten Oscars. Ten eternal images of hotness that I'm happy to rank.
You'll be either excited or depressed to learn that the idea of a hot Best Actor Oscar winner is mostly a recent invention. There are some Oscar-winning studs from the the '30s and '40s, but you see plenty more GQ-ready gents in the Academy Award-winning roles of the '90s and 2000s. So without further ado, let's take another trip back and time and count down the 10 hottest "Best Actor" winners.
Perhaps his performance in Les Miserables is preventing me from ranking him higher, but Russell Crowe was the picture of macho angst and valor in Gladiator. Gotta love when an actor finds the perfect forum to vent his infamous angst.
I'm often too charmed by Colin Firth's character and inteligence to notice the obvious: »
Similar News ItemsRussell Crowe
- Darren Aronofsky's Noah adds religious disclaimer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 17 March 2014, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: 'Peabody and Sherman' pull ahead of '300' while 'Need for Speed' stalls (From Hitfix. 16 March 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Listen to a Sampling of Patti Smith's 'Mercy Is' from Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah' (From Rope Of Silicon. 16 March 2014, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Movie News Wrap Up: ‘Taken 3′, ‘Black Mass’ & More (From Screen Rant. 17 March 2014, 5:23 AM, PDT)
- Spidey and Gwen Stacy in latest promo images for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 17 March 2014, 3:46 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man vs Green Goblin in New The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Promo Image (From Worst Previews. 16 March 2014, 11:17 PM, PDT)
- Anne Heche Joins USA Network Event Series ‘Dig’ (From Deadline TV. 14 March 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- First trailer for West Memphis Three drama Devil's Knot (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- The New Trailer For Devil’s Knot May Help With True Detective Withdrawal (From We Got This Covered. 11 March 2014, 4:49 PM, PDT)