Ten men. Ten Oscars. Ten eternal images of hotness that I'm happy to rank.
You'll be either excited or depressed to learn that the idea of a hot Best Actor Oscar winner is mostly a recent invention. There are some Oscar-winning studs from the the '30s and '40s, but you see plenty more GQ-ready gents in the Academy Award-winning roles of the '90s and 2000s. So without further ado, let's take another trip back and time and count down the 10 hottest "Best Actor" winners.
Perhaps his performance in Les Miserables is preventing me from ranking him higher, but Russell Crowe was the picture of macho angst and valor in Gladiator. Gotta love when an actor finds the perfect forum to vent his infamous angst.
I'm often too charmed by Colin Firth's character and inteligence to notice the obvious: »
Similar News ItemsRussell Crowe
- Russell Crowe Responds To Rob Liefeld’s ‘Deadpool 2’ Cable Fantasy Casting (From Slash Film. 27 February 2017, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Russell Crowe Wants to Play Cable in Deadpool 2 (From MovieWeb. 27 February 2017, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Is Russell Crowe Interested In Playing Cable In Deadpool 2? (From We Got This Covered. 24 February 2017, 6:58 PM, PST)
- Christie Brinkley, Pamela Anderson, Jamie Foxx & More Are the Most A-List Parent Cheering Section Ever at Dolce & Gabbana Show (From PEOPLE.com. 27 February 2017, 10:24 AM, PST)
- Just How Many Black Actors Have Won an Oscar? The Number Is Disturbingly Low (From BuzzSugar. 26 February 2017, 10:15 PM, PST)
- Set pics surface for that gritty Robin Hood movie starring Taron Egerton (From JoBlo. 24 February 2017, 12:41 PM, PST)
- 2017 Independent Spirit Awards: Everything You Haven't Seen on TV (From E! Online. 25 February 2017, 4:03 PM, PST)
- Emma Thompson Reveals Why She Won't Take Part in 'Love Actually' Sequel (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 February 2017, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Bring Out the Note Cards! Keira Knightley and Andrew Lincoln to Reunite in Love Actually Mini-Sequel (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 12:56 PM, PST)