Ten men. Ten Oscars. Ten eternal images of hotness that I'm happy to rank.
You'll be either excited or depressed to learn that the idea of a hot Best Actor Oscar winner is mostly a recent invention. There are some Oscar-winning studs from the the '30s and '40s, but you see plenty more GQ-ready gents in the Academy Award-winning roles of the '90s and 2000s. So without further ado, let's take another trip back and time and count down the 10 hottest "Best Actor" winners.
Perhaps his performance in Les Miserables is preventing me from ranking him higher, but Russell Crowe was the picture of macho angst and valor in Gladiator. Gotta love when an actor finds the perfect forum to vent his infamous angst.
I'm often too charmed by Colin Firth's character and inteligence to notice the obvious: »
Similar News ItemsRussell Crowe
- Jasper Jones cast revealed at CinéfestOZ (From IF.com.au. 27 August 2015, 8:21 PM, PDT)
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Actor Jason Mitchell in Talks for ‘Kong: Skull Island’ (From The Wrap. 25 August 2015, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- Spa reveals Us and UK exec lineup for Screen Forever 2015 (From IF.com.au. 24 August 2015, 9:47 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino Teases Science Fiction Film Idea & Suggests One More Western To Come (From The Playlist. 25 August 2015, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- MTV’s Video Music Awards to Honor Kanye West (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West to Receive Vma Video Vanguard Award (From Rolling Stone. 25 August 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- The top 25 secret agents in film (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2015, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- TV Is Not the New Film, But It’s Ok That Festivals Are Blurring the Lines (From Variety - Film News. 26 August 2015, 6:56 PM, PDT)
- TV Is Not the New Film, But It’s Ok That Festivals Are Blurring the Lines (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2015, 6:56 PM, PDT)