Ten men. Ten Oscars. Ten eternal images of hotness that I'm happy to rank.
You'll be either excited or depressed to learn that the idea of a hot Best Actor Oscar winner is mostly a recent invention. There are some Oscar-winning studs from the the '30s and '40s, but you see plenty more GQ-ready gents in the Academy Award-winning roles of the '90s and 2000s. So without further ado, let's take another trip back and time and count down the 10 hottest "Best Actor" winners.
Perhaps his performance in Les Miserables is preventing me from ranking him higher, but Russell Crowe was the picture of macho angst and valor in Gladiator. Gotta love when an actor finds the perfect forum to vent his infamous angst.
I'm often too charmed by Colin Firth's character and inteligence to notice the obvious: »
Similar News ItemsRussell Crowe
- Top 5 Worst Irish Movie Accents Ever (From TheMovieBit. 15 March 2014, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Updated: Fourth Date Added For Ridley Scott’s ‘Gladiator’ Live At The Royal Albert Hall (From The Hollywood News. 15 March 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- The Rocket, Under The Skin, The Zero Theorem: this week's new films (From The Guardian - Film News. 14 March 2014, 11:50 PM, PDT)
- Marc Webb won't direct The Amazing Spider-Man 4 (From Flickeringmyth. 16 March 2014, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Releases More Promo Images (From Comingsoon.net. 16 March 2014)
- Green Goblin Pursued In Image Promoting Final Amazing Spider-man 2 Trailer (From ComicBookMovie. 16 March 2014, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Anne Heche Joins USA Network Event Series ‘Dig’ (From Deadline TV. 14 March 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- First trailer for West Memphis Three drama Devil's Knot (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- The New Trailer For Devil’s Knot May Help With True Detective Withdrawal (From We Got This Covered. 11 March 2014, 4:49 PM, PDT)