Ten men. Ten Oscars. Ten eternal images of hotness that I'm happy to rank.
You'll be either excited or depressed to learn that the idea of a hot Best Actor Oscar winner is mostly a recent invention. There are some Oscar-winning studs from the the '30s and '40s, but you see plenty more GQ-ready gents in the Academy Award-winning roles of the '90s and 2000s. So without further ado, let's take another trip back and time and count down the 10 hottest "Best Actor" winners.
Perhaps his performance in Les Miserables is preventing me from ranking him higher, but Russell Crowe was the picture of macho angst and valor in Gladiator. Gotta love when an actor finds the perfect forum to vent his infamous angst.
I'm often too charmed by Colin Firth's character and inteligence to notice the obvious: »
Similar News ItemsRussell Crowe
- Harry Potter’s Emma Watson Spotted Ragged Out In New ‘Noah’ Bible Story Movie Pic (From OnTheFlix. 6 December 2013, 2:36 PM, PST)
- First Look Image: Denzel Washington in The Equalizer (From HeyUGuys. 6 December 2013, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Just Say "Noah" (From SneakPeek. 6 December 2013, 7:11 AM, PST)
- Doctor Octopus name-dropped in latest Daily Bugle viral article for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2013, 5:12 PM, PST)
- Doctor Octopus Joins OsCorp in Latest The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Daily Bugle Viral (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2013, 3:33 PM, PST)
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer Easter eggs - Venom, Vulture, Doc Ock (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 December 2013, 10:21 AM, PST)
- To Celebrate the Release of Kill Your Darlings, we Look at the Top Five Films About Authors (From HeyUGuys. 6 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Hot TV Teaser: ‘Death Comes To Pemberley’ (From Deadline TV. 6 December 2013, 3:46 AM, PST)
- Watch: Nicole Kidman & Colin Firth Meet Cute In Clip From 'The Railway Man' Plus New Images From The Film (From The Playlist. 5 December 2013, 2:32 PM, PST)