Remember when we all had some major funzies peeping what Batman, er, Bruce Wayne's true face looked like? Well, another fictional gent of debonair composure has now been exposed... This time, it's Bond, James Bond.
Unlike some heroes of his blockbuster caliber, Bond isn't in the global villain decimation game for popularity's sake. And all he needs in the way of costuming is a ridiculously well-tailored tuxedo, a shaken-not-stirred martini in his left hand and the keys to the latest automotive miracle of Her Majesty's Secret Service in his right (or a Walther Ppk; that'll work also).
Over the course of cinema's 50 (yeah, five-oh) years of Bond movie-making there have been five main studs to tackle the part: Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and, of course, Daniel Craig. Each of the gents has a distinctly unique face, such that the transition, like from Brosnan to Craig for instance, »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Spectre to get the IMAX treatment (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2015, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Bond Girl Lea Seydoux Signs With Wme (From Deadline. 27 March 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Spectre: New James Bond film confirms IMAX release (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 March 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- New poster for No Escape starring Owen Wilson and Pierce Brosnan (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2015, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker turns 50: 6 best roles from Sex and the City star (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 March 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- The Moon And The Sun Is Pulled From Paramount Pictures’ Release Slate (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2015, 6:28 AM, PDT)
- Why Christopher Plummer Turned Down The Role Of Gandalf In Lord Of The Rings (From Cinema Blend. 26 March 2015, 8:58 PM, PDT)
- At 85, Christopher Plummer Finds New Life in Older Roles (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Cruise Performs Laugh-Out-Loud Stunts in MI5 Trailer (with Bonus Teaser) (From Alt Film Guide. 24 March 2015, 5:55 PM, PDT)