Remember when we all had some major funzies peeping what Batman, er, Bruce Wayne's true face looked like? Well, another fictional gent of debonair composure has now been exposed... This time, it's Bond, James Bond.
Unlike some heroes of his blockbuster caliber, Bond isn't in the global villain decimation game for popularity's sake. And all he needs in the way of costuming is a ridiculously well-tailored tuxedo, a shaken-not-stirred martini in his left hand and the keys to the latest automotive miracle of Her Majesty's Secret Service in his right (or a Walther Ppk; that'll work also).
Over the course of cinema's 50 (yeah, five-oh) years of Bond movie-making there have been five main studs to tackle the part: Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and, of course, Daniel Craig. Each of the gents has a distinctly unique face, such that the transition, like from Brosnan to Craig for instance, »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Steven Soderbergh talks up his return to directing with Lucky Logan (From The Hollywood News. 24 April 2017, 12:39 AM, PDT)
- Five studios reportedly vying for Bond 25 distribution rights (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- Studios Bid For James Bond Distribution Rights (From CinemaRetro. 22 April 2017, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Son’ Sneak Peek: The McCullough Men Still Can’t Get Along (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 21 April 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Consider With Reservations: The Stars of Quantity Over Quality Cinema (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 April 2017, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- The Son season 1 episode 1 review: First Son Of Texas (From Den of Geek. 18 April 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- 5 Different Studios Are Fighting for James Bond Movie Rights (From MovieWeb. 20 April 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Amazon Adventure 3D’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 April 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Why Sony Has the Advantage Over Four Studio Rivals in a James Bond Bidding War (From Indiewire. 20 April 2017, 10:51 AM, PDT)