London, Jan 25: Singer Tulisa Contostavlos ended up with a fashion faux pas when she accidentally revealed a thigh-shaper which she had worn underneath her revealing dress.
The faux pas happened at the National Television Awards red carpet, reports thesun.co.uk.
The "X Factor" judge turned heads by flaunting a bulging bust in a slinky white dress at the star-studded awards ceremony.
But the slit at the front of the knee-length gown went a little Tu high, putting her flesh-coloured figure-enhancing underwear on show.
- Arun Pandit
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2011)
- X Factor: All the best tweets and comments from the first episode of auditions (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 August 2015, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2015: 10 very important teasers about episode two (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 August 2015, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- X Factor: Louisa Johnson sails through to the next round with "a billion percent yes" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 August 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Relive the 5 angriest auditions ever with this hilarious video (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 August 2015, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- 12 TV shows that weren't invented by Alan Partridge - honest (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 August 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Who could be going into the Celebrity Big Brother house? All the rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 August 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)
National Television Awards (2012) (TV)
- Britain's Got Talent: David Walliams dresses as a dog for agility course (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 April 2015, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- Bgt's David Walliams: 'Entertainment value more important than talent' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 April 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell on David Walliams: 'His ego is out of control' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 April 2015, 5:37 AM, PDT)