According to Vibe, the 23-year-old singer/songwriter is over men right now. "Part of me just wants to be alone," she told the mag. "Independence is something I've always needed, from when I was young."
Still, she has hope that the fairytale does exist. "But I love the idea of romance and falling in love," she aded. "I've never really had a long relationship. So that's something I think about for the future."
Do you think Taylor should just stay single for a while? »
- Sharon Tharp
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Giants' Steve Weatherford -- NFL Rookies Are Powerless ... In Locker Room Music War (From TMZ. 3 March 2015, 4:23 PM, PST)
- The Only Thing That Will Make This Baby Stop Crying Is Taylor Swift (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 March 2015, 2:02 PM, PST)
- Outrage Watch: This TV critic has a major problem with Fox's 'The Last Man on Earth' (From Hitfix. 3 March 2015, 1:41 PM, PST)
- Zayn Malik Going Solo?! One Direction Singer Making Music as a ''Side Gig,'' Confirms DJ Naughty Boy (From E! Online. 3 March 2015, 1:58 PM, PST)
- Who Taylor Swift's Songs Are Really About (From BuzzSugar. 28 February 2015, 3:05 AM, PST)
- One Direction biggest British band in the world (From National Ledger. 24 February 2015, 11:12 AM, PST)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- Celia Imrie interview: The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (From Den of Geek. 26 February 2015, 3:17 AM, PST)
- Backstreet Boys: Show ’Em What You’re Made Of review – tears and man-hugs (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 February 2015, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Vikings season 3 episode 1 review: Mercenary (From Den of Geek. 19 February 2015, 9:20 AM, PST)