According to Vibe, the 23-year-old singer/songwriter is over men right now. "Part of me just wants to be alone," she told the mag. "Independence is something I've always needed, from when I was young."
Still, she has hope that the fairytale does exist. "But I love the idea of romance and falling in love," she aded. "I've never really had a long relationship. So that's something I think about for the future."
Do you think Taylor should just stay single for a while? »
- Sharon Tharp
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift Heats Up the Kitchen With Barefoot Contessa's Ina Garten—See the Cute Pic! (From E! Online. 13 March 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift pokes fun of herself in cute ACMs for-your consideration ad (From Hitfix. 13 March 2014, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Acm Awards: Will Taylor Swift boost Tim McGraw to his fourth Vocal Event victory? (From Gold Derby. 13 March 2014, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Niall Horan Parties without Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne of 1D (From National Ledger. 13 March 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- One Direction, Robin Thicke, Ariana Grande and More "Talk Dirty" in Jason Derulo's Lip-Synch Video—Watch! (From E! Online. 13 March 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Learns the Hard Way That Motorcycles Don't Run on Cuteness Alone (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- Q&A: 'Community's' Dan Harmon Takes No Prisoners (From Rolling Stone. 10 March 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- SXSW Film Review: ‘The Possibilities Are Endless’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Win: Now That’s What I Call Running 2014 (From Obsessed with Film. 6 March 2014, 6:17 AM, PST)