According to Vibe, the 23-year-old singer/songwriter is over men right now. "Part of me just wants to be alone," she told the mag. "Independence is something I've always needed, from when I was young."
Still, she has hope that the fairytale does exist. "But I love the idea of romance and falling in love," she aded. "I've never really had a long relationship. So that's something I think about for the future."
Do you think Taylor should just stay single for a while? »
- Sharon Tharp
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift surprises fan by showing up at bridal shower (From RealBollywood. 17 April 2014, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: It's All About Orange and Blue (From Popsugar. 16 April 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: It's All About Orange and Blue (From BuzzSugar. 16 April 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- Cameron Diaz, Harry Styles, Rihanna and More Celebs Who Love Skinny-Dipping! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Ex on the Beach: Vicky's verdict on celebrity exes (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 April 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' at the MTV Movie Awards: Electro versus Spider-Man (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 13 April 2014, 8:29 PM, PDT)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- Focusing on ‘Vikings’ Season 2 Episode 7: Blood Eagle (From BuzzFocus.com. 11 April 2014, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Funny how sometimes you just find things' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 1 April 2014, 3:08 AM, PDT)
- “Enlisted” Goes on Break, “The Walking Dead” Finds Terminus and Who Wants to #CancelColbert? (From The Backlot. 28 March 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)