According to Vibe, the 23-year-old singer/songwriter is over men right now. "Part of me just wants to be alone," she told the mag. "Independence is something I've always needed, from when I was young."
Still, she has hope that the fairytale does exist. "But I love the idea of romance and falling in love," she aded. "I've never really had a long relationship. So that's something I think about for the future."
Do you think Taylor should just stay single for a while? »
- Sharon Tharp
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Adele’s ‘Hello’ Says Goodbye to a Slew of Records on Way to No. 1 (From The Wrap. 24 November 2015, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Does Jennifer Lawrence Have a Cooler Squad Than Taylor Swift? An In-Depth Analysis (From E! Online. 24 November 2015, 1:07 PM, PST)
- The Video For Katy Perry's New Holiday Song Has an Unexpected Taylor Swift Connection (From BuzzSugar. 24 November 2015, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Quality Snooping Reveals Harry Styles Grabbing Jimmy Kimmel’s Butt (From Vulture. 24 November 2015, 12:39 PM, PST)
- Harry Styles -- I Fancy Jimmy Kimmel's Fanny (Photo) (From TMZ. 24 November 2015, 12:50 AM, PST)
- Here's What Celebs Would Look Like if They Played Your Favorite Disney Characters (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 5:56 PM, PST)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- Jessica Jones episode 2 viewing notes: Aka Crush Syndrome (From Den of Geek. 22 November 2015, 2:27 AM, PST)
- Gwen Stefani and Katy Perry Maybe Just Formed Their Own Scorned Women's Club (From Popsugar. 19 November 2015, 1:50 PM, PST)
- John Ostrander: Watching the World Burn (From Comicmix. 15 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)