Charlotte Rampling, a veteran British actress, has been cast in a key role for "Dexter's" eighth season, which is probably the final season for the hit Showtime drama.
EW reports that Rampling will play the recurring role of "a neuro-psychiatrist who specializes in working with young psychopaths and profiling criminals in unorthodox ways." The role will have a significant impact on the Season 8 story.
"Dexter" returns early this year -- Sunday, June 30 is when the show comes back. It is being used as a lead-in for new Showtime drama "Ray Donovan," starring Liev Schreiber as a problem-solver to the rich and famous. »
Similar News ItemsWoody Allen
- Magic in the Moonlight: Colin Firth on Woody Allen's 1920s romance (From The Independent. 16 September 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Brie Larson and Ben Kingsley up the pedigree of Daniel Radcliffe-led 'Brooklyn Bridge' (From Hitfix. 16 September 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Sesame Street Star Wars and the latest Kanye rant plus the rest of today's breaking pop culture news (From The Guardian - TV News. 16 September 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Pawn Sacrifice Review [Tiff 2014] (From We Got This Covered. 15 September 2014, 7:22 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Billy Bob Thornton in talks for 'Our Brand Is Crisis;' more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 15 September 2014, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Review: Despite Tobey Maguire and Liev Schreiber's efforts, 'Pawn Sacrifice' is a draw (From Hitfix. 12 September 2014, 12:52 AM, PDT)
- Udo Kier to lead Viewster jury (From ScreenDaily. 11 September 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- The Definitive ‘What the F**k?’ Movies: 30-21 (From SoundOnSight. 2 September 2014, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Lars Von Trier Develops First TV Show In 20 Years, Titled The House That Jack Built (From We Got This Covered. 2 September 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)