Charlotte Rampling, a veteran British actress, has been cast in a key role for "Dexter's" eighth season, which is probably the final season for the hit Showtime drama.
EW reports that Rampling will play the recurring role of "a neuro-psychiatrist who specializes in working with young psychopaths and profiling criminals in unorthodox ways." The role will have a significant impact on the Season 8 story.
"Dexter" returns early this year -- Sunday, June 30 is when the show comes back. It is being used as a lead-in for new Showtime drama "Ray Donovan," starring Liev Schreiber as a problem-solver to the rich and famous. »
Similar News ItemsWoody Allen
- Clint Eastwood’s ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ May Join The Oscar Race In December (From The Playlist. 19 August 2017, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Theater Chains Are Accelerating The Death Of Movie Industry -- The Lrm Weekend (From LRM Online. 18 August 2017, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Amazon Studios, Warner Bros. Teaming on ‘The Goldfinch’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 17 August 2017, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- 'Ray Donovan': Liev Schreiber Talks Season 5 and Latest Emmy Nom (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 18 August 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- 'Ray Donovan': Liev Schreiber Talks Season 5 and Latest Emmy Nom (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 18 August 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Win ‘The Bleeder’ On DVD – Liev Schrieber Leads The Story Of ‘The Real Rocky’ (From The Hollywood News. 18 August 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2017: First Trailer for Call Of Duty: WWII – Nazi Zombies, Featuring David Tennant & Ving Rhames (From DailyDead. 20 July 2017, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies revealed, watch the trailer here (From Flickeringmyth. 20 July 2017, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- The Academy Continues to Diversify with 774 New Members (From Women and Hollywood. 29 June 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)