Though the Academy has officially announced that Adele will be singing "Skyfall" (her first time performing it live) on Hollywood's High Holy Night, we still don't technically know if there will be Best Original Song performances as there often used to be on Oscar night. The Academy had previously announced a 50th anniversary celebration of the James Bond franchise and it's probable that Adele's soulful warbling will be folded into that, whether or not the whole category is represented. We also don't know if she'll be singing before or after her Oscar win*.
There's also been rumors that some permutation of the Les Misérables cast will be performing live but unless they're doing a choral version of "Suddenly", that doesn't necessarily equate to Best Original Song performances either since a cast performance sounds more like a "One Day More" type situation.
But, if you ask me, they'd be crazy »
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Very Interesting Wolverine Spoiler Details Dished Out (From OnTheFlix. 4 December 2013, 2:17 PM, PST)
- James Mangold on The Wolverine sequel and the chance of seeing the yellow costume (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2013, 1:06 PM, PST)
- The Wolverine: Alternate Costume Designs For Hugh Jackman's Hobo Logan (From ComicBookMovie. 4 December 2013, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Will Oscar Listen to Spike Jonze’s ‘Her’ After Nbr Win? (From Variety - Film News. 4 December 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)
- National Board of Review Names Her as 2013 Best Film: See All the Honorees! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Spike Jonze's Her Named Best Picture By National Board Of Review (From Cinema Blend. 4 December 2013, 12:12 PM, PST)
- Amazon's Cyber Monday 2013 Blu-ray and DVD Deals: Monday, December 2 (From Rope Of Silicon. 1 December 2013, 11:01 PM, PST)
- Naomie Harris interview: 'Playing Winnie is the hardest thing I've done' (From The Guardian - Film News. 30 November 2013, 4:06 PM, PST)
- Amazon's Black Friday 2013 Blu-ray and DVD Deals: Saturday, November 30 (From Rope Of Silicon. 30 November 2013, 12:01 AM, PST)