We'll probably never tire of seeing Homer Simpson's oafish mug plastered in inappropriate places, and by golly we hit the mother load today.
Our trusty pals at Reddit scoped out the fine, fun media art craftsmanship of one "The Simpsons" fanatic who dared to dream of seeing iconic movies recast with the world's favorite little Springfield scamps and made it happen ... at least, in poster form.
DeviantART-er "Claudia" put her (or his, we suppose) clicker to good use and created dozens upon dozens of these masterpiece manipulations.
Feast your eyes, for example, on these swell gems — transforming "Goldfinger" into the catchphrase-savvy "D'Oldfinger," "The Dark Knight" into "The Bart Knight," "Beetlejuice" into "Beetlemoe" and our personal favorite, "A Clockwork Orange" into "A Clockwork Lemon."
See wayyyyy more of this cartoon goodness at this link, but steer clear if, you know, you actually need to accomplish anything today. »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight (2008)
- The Week in Spandex – Time-Warner chief says DC has room for improvement, Avengers: Infinity War plot details, Marvel planning Phase Four, Poison Ivy’s transformation and more (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2016, 4:25 AM, PDT)
- Check out the Ultimate Batcave playset from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2016, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Comic Books 101: DC Comics-reading Batman PT2 (From LatinoReview. 22 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
- Death Race 2050 Is Coming to New York Comic Con (From MovieWeb. 24 September 2016, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win a poster for Rob Zombie’s 31 (From Flickeringmyth. 22 September 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: New Halloween Shirt & Candle from Cavity Colors, MondoCon 2016, London Horror Festival, Twenty Twenty-four, Die And Let Live (From DailyDead. 21 September 2016, 7:39 AM, PDT)