It’s official: The Office‘s rapidly approaching series finale will not feature an appearance by former boss Michael Scott.
Steve Carell has confirmed that he turned down an offer to reprise his signature role one last time.
“I just didn’t think it was right for the character, because that character had had an arc within the story and kind of grew and sort of evolved past the idea of the documentary,” he told Access Hollywood. “I’m really good friends with everybody on the cast and with [executive producer] Greg Daniels »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsSteve Carell
- A Little Chaos unfolds at 2014 Tiff Galas and Special Presentations (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2014, 4:26 PM, PDT)
- Steve Carell to Lead Disney's 'Brooklyn Family Robinson' Comedy (From FirstShowing.net. 23 July 2014, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Movie News: First Look at 'Insidious 3'; Colin Farrell and Jessica Chastain in First, Seductive 'Miss Julie' Trailer (From Movies.com. 23 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"The Office" (2005)
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Confirmed to Shoot in Ireland (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2014, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu Is Close To Achieving His One Percent (From We Got This Covered. 23 July 2014, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Summer sitcom rewind: 'Seinfeld' - 'The Red Dot' (From Hitfix. 23 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- A gif guide to Aviva's leg-gendary 'Real Housewives of New York' finale flip-out (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 July 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Talk Fans & Dating (From Access Hollywood. 22 July 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber: Police Respond To 6 Noise Complaints (From Access Hollywood. 22 July 2014, 1:17 PM, PDT)