You thought Robert Pattinson was the ideal choice to play Edward Cullen in "Twilight." You believed that no other actor could play the stuck-up bookstore owner with as much hidden depth as Tom Hanks in "You've Got Mail." And you thought no one could radiate sex appeal like Channing Tatum in "Magic Mike."
Paul Giamatti dares to prove you wrong. And in the above video, he succeeds.
Yes, with the help of Vulture's Julie Klausner, Giamatti dramatically reads lines as each of the three debonair leading men, and blows our socks off in the process. Seriously, we're still in the process of going around the office and gathering up all of our socks.
Now the producers of each of the three films have to be questioning their decisions. "Oh, my. Did we make the wrong casting choice?" NextMovie's opinion on each of the three films, respectively: Yes, yes, and absolutely. »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Resurface in La Following Breakup Rumors (From Popsugar. 27 September 2016, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Could more ‘Twilight’ sequels be on the way? (From The Hollywood News. 26 September 2016, 11:40 PM, PDT)
- More Twilight Sequels Are Possible Says Lionsgate (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- The Final Five Visited the White House and Convinced the President to Try a Split (From Popsugar. 29 September 2016, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Returns to Her Dancer Roots in Danskin Campaign (From E! Online. 28 September 2016, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- These Pictures of Simone Biles and the Pretty Little Liars Cast Deserve an A+ (From Popsugar. 24 September 2016, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Rome Film Fest Will Open With ‘Moonlight’, Close With ‘Lion,’ Include Some World Premieres (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2016, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- ‘Inferno’ Clips: Ben Foster Has the Cure for Humanity (From Slash Film. 30 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Wedding Crashers: Not Invited But More Than Welcome (From E! Online. 30 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)