You thought Robert Pattinson was the ideal choice to play Edward Cullen in "Twilight." You believed that no other actor could play the stuck-up bookstore owner with as much hidden depth as Tom Hanks in "You've Got Mail." And you thought no one could radiate sex appeal like Channing Tatum in "Magic Mike."
Paul Giamatti dares to prove you wrong. And in the above video, he succeeds.
Yes, with the help of Vulture's Julie Klausner, Giamatti dramatically reads lines as each of the three debonair leading men, and blows our socks off in the process. Seriously, we're still in the process of going around the office and gathering up all of our socks.
Now the producers of each of the three films have to be questioning their decisions. "Oh, my. Did we make the wrong casting choice?" NextMovie's opinion on each of the three films, respectively: Yes, yes, and absolutely. »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Venice: First 2 Clips From ‘Childhood Of A Leader’ Starring Bérénice Bejo, Stacy Martin, Robert Pattinson & More (From The Playlist. 4 September 2015, 6:41 AM, PDT)
- Edward Ashley Joins "Lost City of Z" (From Dark Horizons. 3 September 2015, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson’s Period Drama ‘Life’ Gets U.S. Release Date (From The Wrap. 2 September 2015, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Venice Film Review: ‘Ma’ (From Variety - Film News. 2 September 2015, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- Obama Looks Like Every Dad on Vacation in Photos for His Cameo on Running Wild (From Vulture. 2 September 2015, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- How to spot an undercover agent (according to the movies) (From Den of Geek. 2 September 2015, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Fall 2015 Movie Preview . Films I.m Dying to See (From Manny the Movie Guy. 3 September 2015, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- Disney's 'Jungle Cruise' Is an Edgy Period Movie Says the Rock (From MovieWeb. 3 September 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Outfest Honors Lisa Cholodenko and Tom Hanks (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 September 2015, 10:41 AM, PDT)