You thought Robert Pattinson was the ideal choice to play Edward Cullen in "Twilight." You believed that no other actor could play the stuck-up bookstore owner with as much hidden depth as Tom Hanks in "You've Got Mail." And you thought no one could radiate sex appeal like Channing Tatum in "Magic Mike."
Paul Giamatti dares to prove you wrong. And in the above video, he succeeds.
Yes, with the help of Vulture's Julie Klausner, Giamatti dramatically reads lines as each of the three debonair leading men, and blows our socks off in the process. Seriously, we're still in the process of going around the office and gathering up all of our socks.
Now the producers of each of the three films have to be questioning their decisions. "Oh, my. Did we make the wrong casting choice?" NextMovie's opinion on each of the three films, respectively: Yes, yes, and absolutely. »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- New Images Of Robert Pattinson, Julianne Moore & More In Cannes Competition Pic 'Maps To The Stars' (From The Playlist. 21 April 2014, 6:18 AM, PDT)
- Is Coachella a corporate sellout? (From Hitfix. 19 April 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson 'obsessed' with The X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 19 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Dear Channing Tatum: 5 'Gambit' comic book stories we'd like to see in the film (From Hitfix. 20 April 2014, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- YNMS²: Foxcatcher & Gone Girl (From FilmExperience. 19 April 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – The Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Batman vs. Superman, Guardians of the Galaxy, Beware the Batman, Batman Beyond and more (From Flickeringmyth. 19 April 2014, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- Easter TV Movie Guide: Friday, April 18 - Toy Story, Harry Potter, more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 April 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Easter TV Movie Guide: Friday, April 18 - Toy Story, Harry Potter, more (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 April 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Going it alone: Tom Hardy's Locke and 8 more incredible solo performances (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)