It’s a day for 3D announcements it seems and this is a particularly special one for Pixar’s excellent Finding Nemo. They’ve now proudly announced that the Academy Award®-winning film will be diving back into cinemas nationwide this Easter for the first time ever in stunningDisney Digital 3D™ on 29 March 2013.
The much loved underwater animation features the unforgettable Marlin, his forgetful friend Dory and the lovable young Nemo as they return to the big screen making a splash in spectacular 3D. Director Andrew Stanton says that the 3D version of the film is breathtaking—literally.
“Watching the first few scenes from ‘Finding Nemo’ in 3D was like I’d never seen a 3D movie before,” says Stanton. “It took my breath away. It felt like I was more underwater. It makes the scary moments scarier. It makes the beautiful moments more beautiful. It really drops you deeper into the story. »
- Dan Bullock
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Hilary Duff's Bikini Body Really Needs to Be Seen to Be Believed (From Popsugar. 12 February 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- President Obama woos Michelle with Valentine's Day poem on Ellen show (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 February 2016, 8:22 AM, PST)
- Flotus' Sweet Valentine to Barack: 'Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, You Are the President and I Am Your Boo' (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2016, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Us Briefs: Magnet acquires world rights to 'The Eyes Of My Mother' (From ScreenDaily. 12 February 2016, 10:44 AM, PST)
- Us Briefs: FilmBuff take world rights on 'Thank You For Playing' (From ScreenDaily. 12 February 2016, 10:44 AM, PST)
- Pixar’s Finding Dory Gets Another New Movie Poster (From ShockYa. 12 February 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Berlin: Tony Shalhoub, Clemence Poesy Join Stanley Tucci’s ‘Final Portrait’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 5:26 PM, PST)
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin (From Deadline. 12 February 2016, 1:20 AM, PST)
- BAFTA Awards predictions: Battle of the British in Best Supporting Actor (From Gold Derby. 10 February 2016, 2:35 PM, PST)