It’s a day for 3D announcements it seems and this is a particularly special one for Pixar’s excellent Finding Nemo. They’ve now proudly announced that the Academy Award®-winning film will be diving back into cinemas nationwide this Easter for the first time ever in stunningDisney Digital 3D™ on 29 March 2013.
The much loved underwater animation features the unforgettable Marlin, his forgetful friend Dory and the lovable young Nemo as they return to the big screen making a splash in spectacular 3D. Director Andrew Stanton says that the 3D version of the film is breathtaking—literally.
“Watching the first few scenes from ‘Finding Nemo’ in 3D was like I’d never seen a 3D movie before,” says Stanton. “It took my breath away. It felt like I was more underwater. It makes the scary moments scarier. It makes the beautiful moments more beautiful. It really drops you deeper into the story. »
- Dan Bullock
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Singer Featured On Gay Anthem 'Same Love' Opens Up (From Huffington Post. 18 May 2013, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres Slams Abercrombie Size Policy: "Fitch, Please!" (From E! Online. 17 May 2013, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres Lashes Out Against Abercrombie & Fitch! (From TooFab. 17 May 2013, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Amazon releases ‘The Best Offer’ on Blu Ray and DVD (From ShockYa. 17 May 2013, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- FilmNation: Art, Commerce and Staying Alive (From Variety - Film News. 13 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Pirates 5': Rupert Sanders, 'Kon-Tiki' duo on director shortlist? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 May 2013, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- Image Entertainment In Ouija Business: Buys “I Am Zozo” (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 17 May 2013, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Image Entertainment Gets A “Shiver” (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 17 May 2013, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Image Entertainment Acquires Ouija Board Horror Movie “I Am ZoZo” (From DailyDead. 17 May 2013, 12:07 PM, PDT)