A veteran British actress has landed a key role in the upcoming eighth (and possibly final) season of Showtime’s Dexter.
Charlotte Rampling has been cast in a recurring role as a neuro-psychiatrist who specializes in working with young psychopaths and profiling criminals in unorthodox ways. We hear the role has a significant impact on next season’s story.
Rampling was in The Avengers (okay, the original 1967 TV version of The Avengers, but still…) and is best known to U.S. audiences from her roles in films such as Stardust Memories (1980), The Verdict (1982) and playing the mother of Keira Knightley »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsKeira Knightley
- Begin Again Review (From TheMovieBit. 11 July 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Is Ryan Gosling Going to Retire After Becoming a Dad? (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Keira Knightley Reveals Her Girl Crush (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 July 2014, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Ray Donovan's Jon Voight Wrote the "Sexy" Liev Schreiber's JDate Profile (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- Liev Schreiber on ‘Ray Donovan’ Cast: ‘We Came Up As Clean-Up Guys Instead of Leading Men’ (From Variety - TV News. 10 July 2014, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- What, No Good Wife? Inside Emmy's Most Surprising Snubs (From PEOPLE.com. 10 July 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Halfway Pt. 5 Best Performances (From FilmExperience. 10 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Orphan Black Renewed for Season 3; Broadchurch Season 2 Set for Early 2015 Debut (From Collider.com. 9 July 2014, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- BBC America renews 'Orphan Black,' sets 'Broadchurch' return for 2015 (From Hitfix. 9 July 2014, 3:25 PM, PDT)