The hospital faces a huge financial setback and as a result, Chief Hunt explains that Dr. Alana Cahill (Constance Zimmer) is there to monitor the daily operations and make things more efficient.
From the moment Derek meets her, it's clear there will be tension brought about by her presence. If things were typical, she wouldn't even be there. Will the team get used to it, or butt heads?
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and Hunt devises a simple, but effective method that may help her brain re-learn that the pain is not real.
Watch three scenes from "Walking on a Dream" and see what you think below:
Grey's Anatomy 'Walking on »
- email@example.com (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 8/30/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 August 2016, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- 4 Crazy Grey's Anatomy Theories Every Fan Should Know About (From BuzzSugar. 30 August 2016, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: What Shows Have Been Canceled or Renewed in 2016? (From BuzzSugar. 29 August 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- Emmys Poll 2016: Who Should Win Supporting Actress in a Drama? (From TVLine.com. 30 August 2016, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘Mr. Robot,’ ‘UnReal’ and the Perils of Big Swings in Second Seasons (From Variety - TV News. 24 August 2016, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Lily Tomlin Talks Being ‘Older’ and ‘Grateful to Have a Job’ at Emmy Celebration (From Variety - TV News. 23 August 2016, 10:37 AM, PDT)