The hospital faces a huge financial setback and as a result, Chief Hunt explains that Dr. Alana Cahill (Constance Zimmer) is there to monitor the daily operations and make things more efficient.
From the moment Derek meets her, it's clear there will be tension brought about by her presence. If things were typical, she wouldn't even be there. Will the team get used to it, or butt heads?
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and Hunt devises a simple, but effective method that may help her brain re-learn that the pain is not real.
Watch three scenes from "Walking on a Dream" and see what you think below:
Grey's Anatomy 'Walking on »
- email@example.com (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/11/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 December 2013, 8:50 PM, PST)
- Grey's Anatomy: Will April Actually Get Married? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 11 December 2013, 6:41 PM, PST)
- Interview: 'Grey's Anatomy''s Sarah Drew talks 'shocking' winter finale (From Hitfix. 11 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- 'Once Upon a Time' adds 'Lost's' Rebecca Mader; Taylor Swift set for Grammy noms concert (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
- A Teaser For Netflix’s ‘House Of Cards’ As Season 2 Falls On February 2014 (From The Hollywood News. 4 December 2013, 8:42 AM, PST)
- ‘House of Cards’ Season 2 Debut Date Announced (From LatinoReview. 4 December 2013, 7:59 AM, PST)