The hospital faces a huge financial setback and as a result, Chief Hunt explains that Dr. Alana Cahill (Constance Zimmer) is there to monitor the daily operations and make things more efficient.
From the moment Derek meets her, it's clear there will be tension brought about by her presence. If things were typical, she wouldn't even be there. Will the team get used to it, or butt heads?
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and Hunt devises a simple, but effective method that may help her brain re-learn that the pain is not real.
Watch three scenes from "Walking on a Dream" and see what you think below:
Grey's Anatomy 'Walking on »
- email@example.com (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 11,Episode 2 Spoiler Photo Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 18 September 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- The cast of 'Grey's Anatomy' posed for one amazing 'Oitnb' cosplay photo (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Ellen Pompeo's Orange Is the New Black Homage on Set of Grey's Anatomy Is Everything (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- Guy Pearce and Cobie Smulders Attempt to Resurrect the Romantic Comedy in First Results Image (From Collider.com. 18 September 2014, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- First Look: Cobie Smulders & Guy Pearce In Andrew Bujalski's 'Results' (From The Playlist. 18 September 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Craig Ferguson Hosts Celebrity Name Game Hitting September 22 (From AreYouScreening. 6 August 2014, 10:51 AM, PDT)