The hospital faces a huge financial setback and as a result, Chief Hunt explains that Dr. Alana Cahill (Constance Zimmer) is there to monitor the daily operations and make things more efficient.
From the moment Derek meets her, it's clear there will be tension brought about by her presence. If things were typical, she wouldn't even be there. Will the team get used to it, or butt heads?
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and Hunt devises a simple, but effective method that may help her brain re-learn that the pain is not real.
Watch three scenes from "Walking on a Dream" and see what you think below:
Grey's Anatomy 'Walking on »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 12/10/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 December 2016, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Who Is the All-Time Best Couple on Grey's Anatomy? (From BuzzSugar. 7 December 2016, 3:35 PM, PST)
- What Justin Chambers from 'Grey's Anatomy' Has to Do With Shonda Rhimes and ABC's Entertainment Chief (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 7 December 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- Taylor Lautner Takes on a Family Crisis in Run the Tide Clip | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 9 December 2016, 11:37 AM, PST)
- Golden Globe Predictions 2017: Bold Picks in Every TV Category (From Indiewire. 9 December 2016, 10:06 AM, PST)
- Channel Celebs Like Claire Danes and Allison Williams In Sequins This Holiday Party Season (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 December 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)