The hospital faces a huge financial setback and as a result, Chief Hunt explains that Dr. Alana Cahill (Constance Zimmer) is there to monitor the daily operations and make things more efficient.
From the moment Derek meets her, it's clear there will be tension brought about by her presence. If things were typical, she wouldn't even be there. Will the team get used to it, or butt heads?
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and Hunt devises a simple, but effective method that may help her brain re-learn that the pain is not real.
Watch three scenes from "Walking on a Dream" and see what you think below:
Grey's Anatomy 'Walking on »
- email@example.com (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/10/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 March 2014, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- TNT announces 'Falling Skies' Season 4, new series 'The Last Ship,' 'Legends' summer premiere dates (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Thursday Ratings: Wonderland, Millers, Idol, Parenthood, Reign, Rake (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 March 2014, 12:59 PM, PST)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- ‘Blurred Lines’ and ‘Gone Girl’ Star Joins ‘Entourage’ (From The Hollywood News. 5 March 2014, 3:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Entourage’ Expands as Additional Cast Joins the Film (From LatinoReview. 4 March 2014, 12:06 PM, PST)
- 'Entourage' Announces Supporting Cast with Debi Mazar and Emily Ratajkowski (From MovieWeb. 4 March 2014, 11:09 AM, PST)