The hospital faces a huge financial setback and as a result, Chief Hunt explains that Dr. Alana Cahill (Constance Zimmer) is there to monitor the daily operations and make things more efficient.
From the moment Derek meets her, it's clear there will be tension brought about by her presence. If things were typical, she wouldn't even be there. Will the team get used to it, or butt heads?
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and Hunt devises a simple, but effective method that may help her brain re-learn that the pain is not real.
Watch three scenes from "Walking on a Dream" and see what you think below:
Grey's Anatomy 'Walking on »
- email@example.com (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 6/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 June 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- 2016-17 TV Show Season Ratings (week 39) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 June 2017, 1:13 AM, PDT)
- Jesse Williams Fights for Joint Physical Custody Amid Divorce From Aryn Drake-Lee (From E! Online. 20 June 2017, 3:55 PM, PDT)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- Emmy Contender Constance Zimmer on ‘Destructive’ Fun of ‘UnREAL’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 June 2017, 6:14 PM, PDT)
- Variety’s Sixth Season of ‘Actors on Actors’ Airs Tonight on PBS SoCal (From Variety - TV News. 13 June 2017, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Nomination Burning Questions: How Far Can ‘This Is Us,’ Millie Bobby Brown and ‘SNL’ Ride Their Waves? (From Indiewire. 13 June 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)