Following its premiere at Sundance, a Q&A was held for Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant's feature film directorial debut, Hell Baby, and we have a transcript of the festivities right here for you. Read on!
Q: How much of this was scripted and how much was improv?
A: In the final cut I would say it’s about 80% scripted. People really liked the script but I think we could have cut a Peter Jackson 9-hour improv (laughter). The whole last scene was not scripted. Like the whole “White people pass me on the street and don’t even say hello.” I mean why would you Ever put that in the script (laughter). So yeah, that was made up and all the baby scene stuff.
Q: Who came up with the idea of a New Orleans shoot?
A: We »
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- Kong: Skull Island Director Likely Won’t Return For Another Film (From LRM Online. 24 April 2017, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Three more join the cast of Peter Jackson’s Mortal Engines (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2017, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Arrow Star Colin Salmon One Of Three New Additions To Mortal Engines (From We Got This Covered. 21 April 2017, 6:32 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Poll: Who Should Play Madonna in Upcoming Biopic? (From Variety - Film News. 25 April 2017, 6:08 PM, PDT)
- AMC Renews Into The Badlands for a 16-Episode Third Season (From DailyDead. 25 April 2017, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- FX TV Show Ratings (updated 4/25/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Animals: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 April 2017, 7:10 PM, PDT)
- Film Acquisition Rundown: Gravitas Ventures Picks Up ‘Elian,’ Magnolia Buys ‘Leaning Into the Wind’ and More (From Indiewire. 14 April 2017, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- William H. Macy’s ‘The Layover’ Lands At Vertical & DirecTV (From Deadline. 11 April 2017, 3:28 PM, PDT)