Following its premiere at Sundance, a Q&A was held for Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant's feature film directorial debut, Hell Baby, and we have a transcript of the festivities right here for you. Read on!
Q: How much of this was scripted and how much was improv?
A: In the final cut I would say it’s about 80% scripted. People really liked the script but I think we could have cut a Peter Jackson 9-hour improv (laughter). The whole last scene was not scripted. Like the whole “White people pass me on the street and don’t even say hello.” I mean why would you Ever put that in the script (laughter). So yeah, that was made up and all the baby scene stuff.
Q: Who came up with the idea of a New Orleans shoot?
A: We »
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- The Best Movie Trilogies Ever Made — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 14 August 2017, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Adam Savage Goes Incognito in the ‘Alien: Covenant’ Spacesuit at Comic-Con — Watch (From Indiewire. 13 August 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Lord Of The Rings: 15 Deleted Scenes You Won’t Believe Were Cut (From Screen Rant. 10 August 2017, 10:01 PM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (A-d) (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 August 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- FX TV Show Ratings (updated 8/15/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 August 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Tina Turner Stage Musical in the Works from Director Phyllida Lloyd and Writer Katori Hall (From Women and Hollywood. 15 August 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Ballers: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 August 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Ballers: Season Four Renewal for HBO's Dwayne Johnson Comedy (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 August 2017, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘Insecure’ & ‘Ballers’ Renewed By HBO (From Deadline TV. 8 August 2017, 11:05 AM, PDT)