Following its premiere at Sundance, a Q&A was held for Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant's feature film directorial debut, Hell Baby, and we have a transcript of the festivities right here for you. Read on!
Q: How much of this was scripted and how much was improv?
A: In the final cut I would say it’s about 80% scripted. People really liked the script but I think we could have cut a Peter Jackson 9-hour improv (laughter). The whole last scene was not scripted. Like the whole “White people pass me on the street and don’t even say hello.” I mean why would you Ever put that in the script (laughter). So yeah, that was made up and all the baby scene stuff.
Q: Who came up with the idea of a New Orleans shoot?
A: We »
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- 14 Actors Who Were Almost Cast in ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring’ (From The Wrap. 9 December 2016, 11:03 AM, PST)
- Writer Signs on for Housebound Remake (From DailyDead. 8 December 2016, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Daily Dead’s 2016 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaways: Day 9 – Horror Lego Figures, Arrow Video, Last Shirt on the Left, Monster High & More! (From DailyDead. 6 December 2016, 4:28 PM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Emma Roberts and Evan Roberts Might as Well Be Under Some Mistletoe (From Popsugar. 9 December 2016, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Golden Globes Predictions: What TV Series Will Be Nominated? (From Variety - TV News. 9 December 2016, 9:19 AM, PST)
- Exclusive Cover Reveal: Gabourey Sidibe on the Cover of Her New Memoir This Is Just My Face (From PEOPLE.com. 8 December 2016, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘Office Christmas Party’ Eyes $15 Million Opening in Tight Race With ‘Moana’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 December 2016, 12:38 PM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘Office Christmas Party’ Kicks Off With $950,000 on Thursday (From Variety - Film News. 9 December 2016, 7:33 AM, PST)
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 9 December 2016, 2:01 AM, PST)