Following its premiere at Sundance, a Q&A was held for Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant's feature film directorial debut, Hell Baby, and we have a transcript of the festivities right here for you. Read on!
Q: How much of this was scripted and how much was improv?
A: In the final cut I would say it’s about 80% scripted. People really liked the script but I think we could have cut a Peter Jackson 9-hour improv (laughter). The whole last scene was not scripted. Like the whole “White people pass me on the street and don’t even say hello.” I mean why would you Ever put that in the script (laughter). So yeah, that was made up and all the baby scene stuff.
Q: Who came up with the idea of a New Orleans shoot?
A: We »
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- Disney's The Bfg coming Dec. 6 to Blu-ray, Digital (From Cinelinx. 27 September 2016, 10:04 PM, PDT)
- The Bfg Arrives Home for Dreamers Dec. 6 (From Comicmix. 27 September 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Herschell Gordon Lewis, the 'Godfather of Gore,' has died (From Hitfix. 26 September 2016, 12:45 PM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- American Horror Story: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2016, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: Seriously, Who Is Evan Peters Playing in Roanoke? (From BuzzSugar. 29 September 2016, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- 2 Possibilities for How the Mott Family Will Tie Into American Horror Story: Roanoke (From BuzzSugar. 29 September 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Adult Swim’s Next Insane Comedy ‘Dream Corp LLC’ Will Get Into Your Head (And Mess With It) (From Indiewire Television. 29 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Adult Swim’s Next Insane Comedy ‘Dream Corp LLC’ Will Get Into Your Head (And Mess With It) (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Ballers’ Season Finale Review: Here’s How Hard The Rock Balled in Season 2 (From Indiewire. 25 September 2016, 9:47 PM, PDT)