In the past Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent have admitted to having a “casual” relationship with one another. However, the pair's real reason for pumping the breaks on their romance remained unknown, until now.
During an interview on the Howard Stern Show, 50 recently confirmed that Handler’s comments about him acting like an “eighth grader” before his ex-girlfriend, Ciara's, scheduled appearance on Chandler's E! television show were indeed true.
While appearing on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight', Handler opened up on her feelings towards the rapper-actor.
"We dated, very casually," Handler admitted. "He's a very sweet, nice guy... I was sampling, kind of, the atmosphere, seeing what was out there, and I was satiated."
"He's a great guy... he's the complete antithesis of what you'd imagine. He's a sweetheart, he's great, he's funny, he has a great sense of humor."
Listen to 50 Cent’s entire interview in the clip below. »
- Brennan Williams
Similar News ItemsChelsea Handler
- Netflix readies Australasian service (From IF.com.au. 23 October 2014, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Put a Diy Spin on 2014's Biggest Halloween Hits (From Popsugar. 22 October 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Put a Diy Spin on 2014's Biggest Halloween Hits (From BuzzSugar. 22 October 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
Howard Stern (I)
- Jenny McCarthy Talks New SiriusXM Show, Retooled ‘View’ and Chris Hardwick's Comeback (From The Wrap. 23 October 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- MTV’s 'Scream' TV show won’t feature Ghostface (From Hitfix. 21 October 2014, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby A 'Rapist' In Standup Routine (From Uinterview. 20 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
"Piers Morgan Tonight" (2011)
- CNN: Piers Morgan Is "Misrepresenting" His Job Performance (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 October 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Piers Morgan Blames Anderson Cooper for Failed CNN Show (From The Wrap. 2 October 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Piers Morgan Joins MailOnline as Editor-At-Large (From The Wrap. 30 September 2014, 8:13 AM, PDT)