In the past Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent have admitted to having a “casual” relationship with one another. However, the pair's real reason for pumping the breaks on their romance remained unknown, until now.
During an interview on the Howard Stern Show, 50 recently confirmed that Handler’s comments about him acting like an “eighth grader” before his ex-girlfriend, Ciara's, scheduled appearance on Chandler's E! television show were indeed true.
While appearing on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight', Handler opened up on her feelings towards the rapper-actor.
"We dated, very casually," Handler admitted. "He's a very sweet, nice guy... I was sampling, kind of, the atmosphere, seeing what was out there, and I was satiated."
"He's a great guy... he's the complete antithesis of what you'd imagine. He's a sweetheart, he's great, he's funny, he has a great sense of humor."
Listen to 50 Cent’s entire interview in the clip below. »
- Brennan Williams
Similar News ItemsChelsea Handler
- Watch: Tan Mom Releases Music Video (From Huffington Post. 19 May 2013, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Kate Bosworth Dishes to Chelsea Handler About Finding Love With Director Michael Polish—Watch! (From E! Online. 17 May 2013, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- Zachary Quinto Professes His Love for Beyoncé to Chelsea Handler—Watch! (From E! Online. 16 May 2013, 7:20 AM, PDT)
Howard Stern (I)
- Howard Stern buys Florida mansion: New house cost $52 million (From Pop2it. 18 May 2013, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Mel B: America's Got Talent judges are feisty (From Monsters and Critics. 17 May 2013, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Top 50 Richest Celebrities, Which Actress is Richer Than Oprah? (From Worst Previews. 17 May 2013, 4:08 AM, PDT)
"Piers Morgan Tonight" (2011)
- Michelle Shocked apologizes for anti-gay remarks on 'Piers Morgan,' sort of -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 3 April 2013, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Dana Loesch ‘Admits’ To Piers Morgan That She Is In Favor Of Unlimited Child Gun Deaths (From Mediaite - TV. 31 March 2013, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- CNN’s ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’ Now ‘Piers Morgan Live’ (From Deadline TV. 11 March 2013, 6:27 PM, PDT)