These days, our knowledge of celebrities too often originates with paparazzi images and snarky quotes by anonymous "insiders." After a while, it's easy to forget that stars are real people. That's why HuffPost Celebrity decided to launch its all-new #nofilter quick-fire question and answer series. Because how well do you know someone until they've shared their guiltiest pleasures?
Brooke Burke-Charvet has had a rough few months. Not only was she busy looking after four kids while appearing as co-host on "Dancing With The Stars," but Brooke was faced with another hurdle after she discovered she would need to undergo surgery for thyroid cancer. Thankfully her procedure went well and she is now cancer-free! She discussed her recovery and more with HuffPost Celebrity.
Tell us about your recovery. We’re so happy to hear everything went well.
Thank you so much, I love you guys. Really good! Honestly I feel fortunate »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Flashy New Motion Poster Wants You to Keep Calm and 'Carrie' On (From FirstShowing.net. 24 May 2013, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Motion Poster Offers Sage Advice And Lots of Gore (From Cinema Blend. 24 May 2013, 2:26 PM, PDT)
"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart's Latest Split Strikes Readers As Funny (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2013, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Amazing Dancing With the Stars Slim Downs: Bristol Palin, Kirstie Alley and More (From E! Online. 24 May 2013, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Brooke Burke-Charvet’s ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Finale — Her Exact Hair (From HollywoodLife. 24 May 2013, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Goes Back To His Ancestry In Machete Kills (From We Got This Covered. 25 May 2013, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Post-Arrest: I Don’t Do Drugs (From HollywoodLife. 24 May 2013, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- How Brad Pitt Is Pushing Hard For World War Z (From Popsugar. 24 May 2013, 12:10 PM, PDT)