Has "Ben and Kate" been canceled?
The answer to that awful question is maybe. Fox has pulled the critically-lauded-but-ratings-challenged show from its Tuesday schedule. It's not quite cancellation, but this might be the first step in that direction.
Instead of "Ben and Kate," the network will air one-hour, double episodes of "Raising Hope" between 8 and 9 P.M. on Tuesday, Jan. 29 and Tuesday, Feb. 5. Repeats of the Fox comedies will air on Feb. 12, so as not to conflict with the Presidential State of the Union address. "Raising Hope" will air a half-hour episode (8-8:30 P.M.) on Tuesday, Feb. 19, but will return to the one-hour format for Feb. 26.
After February ends, the Tuesday night schedule gets really confusing. "American Idol" will air a live show on Tuesday, March 5, and then "Hell's Kitchen" will premiere in the 8-9 P.M. time-slot on March 12.
There will be one more "Raising Hope" after »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 2/28/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 February 2015, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Check Out Iggy Azalea & Jennifer Hudson's New Music Video For "Trouble" (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Ingrid Michaelson Splits From Her Husband After 3 Years (From Popsugar. 27 February 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
"Ben and Kate" (2012)
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See (From Rolling Stone. 1 March 2015, 7:02 AM, PST)
- Recap: 'Saturday Night Live' – Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes (From Hitfix. 28 February 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Academy Awards 2015 Live-Blog (From Hitfix. 22 February 2015, 5:23 PM, PST)