Has "Ben and Kate" been canceled?
The answer to that awful question is maybe. Fox has pulled the critically-lauded-but-ratings-challenged show from its Tuesday schedule. It's not quite cancellation, but this might be the first step in that direction.
Instead of "Ben and Kate," the network will air one-hour, double episodes of "Raising Hope" between 8 and 9 P.M. on Tuesday, Jan. 29 and Tuesday, Feb. 5. Repeats of the Fox comedies will air on Feb. 12, so as not to conflict with the Presidential State of the Union address. "Raising Hope" will air a half-hour episode (8-8:30 P.M.) on Tuesday, Feb. 19, but will return to the one-hour format for Feb. 26.
After February ends, the Tuesday night schedule gets really confusing. "American Idol" will air a live show on Tuesday, March 5, and then "Hell's Kitchen" will premiere in the 8-9 P.M. time-slot on March 12.
There will be one more "Raising Hope" after »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Watching Carrie Underwood Do Yoga With Her 2-Year-Old Son Is the Best Video You'll See Today (From E! Online. 22 March 2017, 7:27 PM, PDT)
- Listen to the ‘Titanium’ Cover That Sia Called ‘The Best Yet!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 March 2017, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Mel B Steps Out Wearing Wedding Ring One Day After Filing for Divorce from Stephen Belafonte (From PEOPLE.com. 22 March 2017, 1:51 PM, PDT)
"Ben and Kate" (2012)
- Exclusive interview with Arrow’s Echo Kellum (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2016, 7:55 AM, PST)
- Friends From College: Cobie Smulders, Keegan-Michael Key, Fred Savage to Star in New Netflix Comedy Series (From TVLine.com. 22 August 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Adds Brittany Snow (From TVLine.com. 18 August 2016, 11:52 AM, PDT)