A judge refused Wednesday to grant Laurence Fishburne a three-year restraining order against a convicted felon who claims he owns the actor's home.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson said she could not consider Mark Francisco's criminal history and she did not think his conduct warranted a lengthy restraining order.
Francisco, who police say was recently paroled on a cyberstalking case, went to the actor's home on Jan. 1 and threatened to evict the family. He also left a letter at the Oscar-nominated actor's home, but the judge said there was nothing threatening about it.
Fishburne's attorney, Donald Etra, said Francisco was waving an umbrella. The actor's security guard testified Wednesday that the man was agitated while speaking to him and police outside the gated home.
Neither Fishburne nor Francisco attended the hearing.
The actor had been given a temporary restraining order, but Goodson said Francisco's conduct didn't warrant an extension. »
Similar News ItemsLaurence Fishburne
- Clark Kent (Double) Eyed On Batman V Superman Set (From ComicBookMovie. 27 August 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Upclose Gcpd Police Car Action (From OnTheFlix. 27 August 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - 'Gotham' City Jail (From SneakPeek. 27 August 2014, 10:16 AM, PDT)
The Matrix (1999)
- Film4 FrightFest 2014 Review – The Signal (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2014, 1:53 AM, PDT)
- First image of Keanu Reeves in John Wick (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- 12 The Matrix Easter Eggs You Probably Missed (From Obsessed with Film. 22 August 2014, 11:38 AM, PDT)