A judge refused Wednesday to grant Laurence Fishburne a three-year restraining order against a convicted felon who claims he owns the actor's home.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson said she could not consider Mark Francisco's criminal history and she did not think his conduct warranted a lengthy restraining order.
Francisco, who police say was recently paroled on a cyberstalking case, went to the actor's home on Jan. 1 and threatened to evict the family. He also left a letter at the Oscar-nominated actor's home, but the judge said there was nothing threatening about it.
Fishburne's attorney, Donald Etra, said Francisco was waving an umbrella. The actor's security guard testified Wednesday that the man was agitated while speaking to him and police outside the gated home.
Neither Fishburne nor Francisco attended the hearing.
The actor had been given a temporary restraining order, but Goodson said Francisco's conduct didn't warrant an extension. »
Similar News ItemsLaurence Fishburne
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - Trailer Revealed (From SneakPeek. 22 December 2014, 3:56 PM, PST)
- ‘Hannibal’ recasts Mason Verger (From SoundOnSight. 22 December 2014, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Flashback: Scream Real Loud for Pee-wee Herman's 1988 Christmas Special! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 December 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
The Matrix (1999)
- John Wick Starring Keanu Reeves Coming to Blu-ray and DVD in February, Digital HD in January (From TheHDRoom. 15 December 2014, 12:07 PM, PST)
- Extended UK TV Spot, Four Character Posters for 'Jupiter Ascending' (From FirstShowing.net. 12 December 2014, 11:31 AM, PST)
- New TV Spot For 'Jupiter Ascending' (From LatinoReview. 12 December 2014, 7:04 AM, PST)