Finding one's likeness on a "Peeping Tom" flyer sounds more like something that would happen to Louis C.K.'s character on "Louie" than the actual comedian, but lo and behold, that's exactly what was spotted in Huntington Beach, CA recently.
Local resident Jacqueline Rivas tweeted pictures of the posters warning neighbors of a 40-something, white, red-headed male with a goatee who's been looking into girls' windows. As you'll see below, the photos accompanying the dubious flyer appear to be of Louis C.K.
A local CBS affiliate reached out to Huntington Beach police who, not surprisingly, said they have no information on the fliers or their content. The only thing we can't figure out is whether this was a hoax or if a genuinely concerned citizen thinks the alleged peeper looks a lot like Louis C.K. and figured, "Close enough."
Even though "Louie" is on hiatus until 2014, we can't imagine that »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsLouis C.K.
- Reminder: FEARnet Airing Reaper Reunion Special on May 28 (From Dread Central. 24 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Six Steps To Stardom: Remember When Bradley Cooper Asked Sean Penn A Question? (From Huffington Post. 24 May 2013, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: And the winner is... (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- TV News: Bonnie, Derek, ABC, Critics (From Dark Horizons. 23 May 2013, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Homeland Announces Season 3 Guest Stars, Recurring Players (From TVfanatic. 22 May 2013, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- 'American Horror Story' and 'The Big Bang Theory' lead Critics' Choice TV Award nominees (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 May 2013, 11:10 AM, PDT)